Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
I think thats fair and McD did whimp on a very good chance late in the game.

I would not call McD choked in the Finals as he did led the playoffs in scoring, won the Conn Symthe and only lost the Finals by a goal. I think we just expect Superman stuff from McD esp after Game 5. He just couldn't deliver an epic comeback and an epic win.

Really can't wait to see how he leads his team next year, as it seemed like his team been coming back stronger the following season and move to the next step. Their next step is winning the Cup.
They get another kick at the can with McDrai and Bouchard on the cheap. Once those two beak the bank, they will join the Leafs in cap hell unless they draft well and add studs on ELCs.

Reactions: Gabriel426

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
They get another kick at the can with McDrai and Bouchard on the cheap. Once those two beak the bank, they will join the Leafs in cap hell unless they draft well and add studs on ELCs.

They have $10 mill in cap space right now with 7 forwards and 5 d-men under contract.

They’ll need to dump some salary to make any roster improvements this offseason

Reactions: ToneDog

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
I hate FLA infinitely more than I do Edmonton. In fact, I have zero animosity towards the Oils. But I can't stand Bennet, Tckachuk, Maurice and the rest of them. Hopefully we get Bennet at some point in the future for what he did to Knies as well.

Punch Drunk Loov

Thought Viktor Loov was going to be a guy
Dec 6, 2011
What an improvement
1719418271332.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad