Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Man looking back at 2021 its hard to believe Tkachuk would be a better player than any of Nylander, Marner, & Matthews

He has been better than all 3 over past 3 years for reg season + playoffs.

He looked like a headcase who just dived and bitched in calgary. Gets dealt to Flordia and becomes a top 5ish player in the league
If only one of our guys had his will to win rather than their drive to get every penny.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Man looking back at 2021 its hard to believe Tkachuk would be a better player than any of Nylander, Marner, & Matthews

He looked like a headcase who just dived and bitched in calgary. Gets dealt to Flordia and becomes a top 5ish player in the league
High impact player no doubt. Loves the spotlight

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

to be fair there's a huge list of players who are better than nylander, marner, matthews

even fourth line players are better than marner if we're talking about playoffs

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I am all up for Saros for Marner

Looking at these two goalies tonight just makes me jealous. Even with a bad goal by Sesh

You can't go deep without goaltending.

Some will say goalies are voodoo. Our star players are mor voodoo. Let's just get someone who has proven and still has some good years left

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I am all up for Saros for Marner

Looking at these two goalies tonight just makes me jealous. Even with a bad goal by Sesh

You can't go deep without goaltending.

Some will say goalies are voodoo. Our star players are mor voodoo. Let's just get someone who has proven and still has some good years left

Saros is too small man and IMO not proven enough; I'd rather have a #1D who can quarterback the PP and log in big minutes with Rielly on the 2nd pair taking on the responsibility

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I think it hit the side of the net or Trocheck's skate

I am seeing things and hearing the PBP guys saying "what a save" I thought he made that save the way he dove there LOL LMAO :laugh:

Tre could not get a #1d for Nylander. Doubt one will be available for Marner.

I see your point but I was thinking options:

1. someone out there may do it
if not
2. We get draft capital in return or something
which
3. we can pacakge to get the #1D

We can't keep rolling with Rielly as #1D IMO. That is the biggest hole to fill IMO

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
I am seeing things and hearing the PBP guys saying "what a save" I thought he made that save the way he dove there LOL LMAO :laugh:

I see your point but I was thinking options:

1. someone out there may do it
if not
2. We get draft capital in return or something
which
3. we can pacakge to get the #1D

We can't keep rolling with Rielly as #1D IMO. That is the biggest hole to fill IMO

Nobody is trading a #1D. You gotta trade for somebody that can grow into one. Can you say Owen Power?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad