Around the league part 2

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
My insider source is telling me the Tampa Bay Lightning are moving defensemen Erik Cernak to the Los Angeles Kings in exchange for Jordan Spence and a pick.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BringTheReign

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Not sure how I feel about that Sergachev trade for Utah.

He definitely gives them something they need, and he's locked up, but Geekie looks like he's gonna be great and is probably ready for the NHL very soon.

I guess from Utah's perspective they have a ton of picks/prospects already.

They're going to be good this year, and will make the Western Conference more difficult.

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA

Like most others, Ducks Sennecke pick surprised me. But upon further inspection, the amount of deception in this kids game is INSANE. Had a really strong second half + playoffs. Grew 3 inches recently, and is just starting to use some of these high end tools he's developed. If he hits, this is going to be a grand slam for the Ducks. CBJ's draft table looked pissed after the Ducks grabbed him

Gotta admit I'm jealous of what Pat Verbeek and the Ducks are building.
*Looks over at Rob Blake and sighs*

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
Awesome for Durzi. Such a likeable player.

Blake dumped a 4x6 contract guy with character. Say what you want about him and his fit on this team, the asset management is horrendous and it's another example of why Blake and Company should be unemployed.
just casuse utah gave him that stupid contract. doesnt mean sean durzi is a 6 million dollar player

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Awesome for Durzi. Such a likeable player.

Blake dumped a 4x6 contract guy with character. Say what you want about him and his fit on this team, the asset management is horrendous and it's another example of why Blake and Company should be unemployed.
Roy, Walker and Durzi all left while returning less than what they paid for Jeannot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad