Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News - 2023-24

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Watched every round. Often talked to myself on here during some games.
So you'd know it's part of the Panthers game before they even played the Oilers in the playoffs.

Look at that, your boy Tkachuk behind McDavid hitting him in the head. I'd like to say I'm shocked, but the Panthers are scumbags

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Oh, and by the way, Draisatan shouldn't even be on the ice after that dirty hit on Barkov.
Why didn't he got suspended in the first place?

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Canada had 6-1 on Austria at the World's this year, then Austria scored 5 in the third.
It can be done!

Wabit

May 23, 2016
The wife gave up and went to bed. I told her before G3 Bob was due for a blowup game and the series was going back to FL.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Good thing Evason isn't the coach of FL. If he was EDM would have just won the Cup tonight.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
8-1 or 2-1, it's all the same. Cats wanted to win at home and that's just what's gonna happen.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
TBF I'm tied with the Minnesota Wild franchise is Stanley Cup Finals goals. I also have 2 Stanley Cups sitting in my cupboard...
Haha! My sisters have a couple of Stanley cups that I poke jokes about. They just stare at me blankly though (not hockey fans)

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Got your name on them?

Of course. One of wife's hobbies is playing the etching machine she. We have our own maker space with all the toys she has. 2 x 3d printers, resin printer, embroidery machine, an etching machine, a bunch of different stuff for the resin sculpting (not sure if that's the correct word), all the yarn and wool stuff (floor loom, spinning wheels, knitting, crochet, etc).

Add in all my tools. And we can make anything short of needing a lathe (on the list). I refuse to get a welder too. I don't want the 15' tall yard art she'd convince me to make for her out of the scrap metal I'm saving for a trip to the scarp yard.

Needless to say, my power bill is stupidly high some months. :banghead:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Of course. One of wife's hobbies is playing the etching machine she. We have our own maker space with all the toys she has. 2 x 3d printers, resin printer, embroidery machine, an etching machine, a bunch of different stuff for the resin sculpting (not sure if that's the correct word), all the yarn and wool stuff (floor loom, spinning wheels, knitting, crochet, etc).

Add in all my tools. And we can make anything short of needing a lathe (on the list). I refuse to get a welder too. I don't want the 15' tall yard art she'd convince me to make for her out of the scrap metal I'm saving for a trip to the scarp yard.

Needless to say, my power bill is stupidly high some months. :banghead:
That's enough equipment to make us a Kaprizov clone. Get to it!!!

Wabit

May 23, 2016
That's enough equipment to make us a Kaprizov clone. Get to it!!!

That's the wife's hobby, not mine. I just smile and nod when she's talking about it.

I know better than to touch her toys for anything more than "make them work." :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad