Cary, NC
Saw this posted on X...pretty cool graphics from the NHL on how goals evolved:

Takes me back:

ssi_computer_baseball1.jpg

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Not the prettiest first goal ever, but Celebrini on the board.
I’m going to be watching him vs Bedard as many people will be im sure. I like Mack’s skating a lot right off the bat, which is something that’s always looked a bit awkward with Bedard. Macklin already looks like a very good passer. Bedard will presumably be the better shooter.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Lol. There's a third party putting on the claim, so I'd guess if Vegas puts him on waivers again, this time that third team which should have primacy over Edmonton should get him. Unless the third team only put in the claim to mess with Edmonton.

edit: damnit, Vegas ended at 111, so higher than EDM (109). Teams finishing 2023-24 ahead of EDM: Bruins, Canes, Devils, Leafs, Vegas. I don't know if Avalanche had the tie-breaker over EDM. So... the third team putting in a claim and being behind EDM should be one of these.

(I'm working under assumption that the waiver order being the reverse final standings of the previous season means the regular season)

Last edited:
Reactions: cptjeff

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
Lol. There's a third party putting on the claim, so I'd guess if Vegas puts him on waivers again, this time that third team which should have primacy over Edmonton should get him. Unless the third team only put in the claim to mess with Edmonton.

edit: damnit, Vegas ended at 111, so higher than EDM (109). Teams finishing 2023-24 ahead of EDM: Bruins, Canes, Devils, Leafs, Vegas. I don't know if Avalanche had the tie-breaker over EDM. So... the third team putting in a claim and being behind EDM should be one of these.

(I'm working under assumption that the waiver order being the reverse final standings of the previous season means the regular season)
Maybe a bunch of jerks put a claim in to mess with Edmonton to repay the future considerations from the Hayes trade. That's the funniest scenario that I can come up with. So it's the one I'm running with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad