GDT: Around The League 24/25. Preseason ends, the regular season begins!!

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
Have to hand it to PITTS

They showed up more tonight and been PKing bigtime

3 PPs for Vancouver in the 1st and PITT had a SH breakaway and a SH 2 on 1

This Nucks goalie has been very good. PITT should be up like 5-0

Last edited:

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
Pittsburgh is ass
Ass is a compliment

Even gave softy Elias his 1st ES goal in over 41+ games

Canucks are very leaky. They just always somehow find goalies who can hold the fort

I am surprised Sullivan did not call for GI. Miller ran into the Pens goalie. Even the coach has given up lol

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Ass is a compliment

Even gave softy Elias his 1st ES goal in over 41+ games

Canucks are very leaky. They just always somehow find goalies who can hold the fort

I am surprised Sullivan did not call for GI. Miller ran into the Pens goalie. Even the coach has given up lol
And allowed a first NHL goal to boot

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
PDO kings still got it.
4 on 20 shots? sounds about right

They are around 12/13th right now in shooting %.

6th in HDSH* at almost 30%

We suck there. EDM is 31st in HDSH with 8% lol. 31st with a 5.13 overall shooting %. Yeeeeesh

PDO

We are 27th with PDO at 0.967
Nucks are 9th with 1.028 (probably moving up tonight)

Some of us is us just taking a lot of useless shots too

Pens had a shot tonight though. They could have had 4/5 goals before VAN started scoring.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Have to hand it to PITTS

They showed up more tonight and been PKing bigtime

3 PPs for Vancouver in the 1st and PITT had a SH breakaway and a SH 2 on 1

This Nucks goalie has been very good. PITT should be up like 5-0
Not gonna agree with that at all. Pitt doesn't have 5 HDSC in the whole road trip. Exaggerating but what a sad team.

This Pens team might finish around last place in the East that bad.

edit 4goals allowed in 5 minutes. What a clown team.

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
Not gonna agree with that at all. Pitt doesn't have 5 HDSC in the whole road trip. Exaggerating but what a sad team.

This Pens team might finish around last place in the East that bad.

edit 4goals allowed in 5 minutes. What a clown team.
Did you watch every min of this game like I did?

Pens had TONS of high danger chances before imploding lol. EASILY could have been 4-0 before the implode.

I stopped watching now. Not interesting anymore

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Matthew's gets tying goal then gives it away in OT
WHAT
WAS
THAT
PLAY?

lolol 3 on 3 and he sifts a puck to the boards not getting out, and not close to getting out. For style points he banks it. Puck dies 20ft inside his zone, Instant Bruins 3on 1, INstant OT goal.

Leafs always good for a laugh. You knew they were gonna lose. Bruins don't look like much either.

Did you watch every min of this game like I did?

Pens had TONS of high danger chances before imploding lol. EASILY could have been 4-0 before the implode.

I stopped watching now. Not interesting anymore
Strangely I did. I stopped watching when the Nucks comeback happened. Belch.

For some reason I'm a low energy zombie today watching sports all day. Wife:"Not another hockey game" I hardly ever watch more than one game of any sort.

Reactions: oilers'72

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
lol pens get scored on 3X in a minute. Just fold the tent. What a road trip. Is it gonna be 0-4?
I have to laugh as a buddy hit up Sid in the hotel lounge in Calgary for a pic. That could be iconic of their worst road trip in a decade lol.

Coming to Canada where people actually recognize you could be distracting.

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
WHAT
WAS
THAT
PLAY?

lolol 3 on 3 and he sifts a puck to the boards not getting out, and not close to getting out. For style points he banks it. Puck dies 20ft inside his zone, Instant Bruins 3on 1, INstant OT goal.

Leafs always good for a laugh. You knew they were gonna lose. Bruins don't look like much either.

Strangely I did. I stopped watching when the Nucks comeback happened. Belch.
Pens are just a mess. LIke what were they expecting? This is a different age.

Who cares if a guy has been with 1 team forever.

Tampa did it right. Told Stamkos to take a hike lol. I know SId is still good. I still would have had a deep convo with him and Malkin. They already won multiple cups. Done it all.

Do Sid and Malkin love being miserable? I would want to ride out my career on a younger contender. Probably harder for Malkin. Don't know if he has a family? Sid, as far as I know, has never got married. That didn't even hit me until a few days ago. Maybe he just wants to finish hockey up before he gets married and has kids. Give them full time attention.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Pens are just a mess. LIke what were they expecting? This is a different age.

Who cares if a guy has been with 1 team forever.

Tampa did it right. Told Stamkos to take a hike lol. I know SId is still good. I still would have had a deep convo with him and Malkin. They already won multiple cups. Done it all.

Do Sid and Malkin love being miserable? I would want to ride out my career on a younger contender. Probably harder for Malkin. Don't know if he has a family? Sid, as far as I know, has never got married. That didn't even hit me until a few days ago. Maybe he just wants to finish hockey up before he gets married and has kids. Give them full time attention.
I don't want to say anything about Sid here because somebody will get mad again. lol.

Don't feed me lines. ;)

f*** it. I always thought he looked at Mackinnon a little strange.

I have to say something like not that its a bad thing because 2024.

I'm gonna get cancelled

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
For shit and giggles watch the Pens GA simulations. Holy f***, this is what "I don't give a f***" looks like in schematics. I always wondered.

That said I almost expected to see all the Pens players on the bench on one of these goals. May as well be.

Pens are sporting 4.4GA/G and this ain't over yet, well into the season. Musta been some off season benders.

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
For shit and giggles watch the Pens GA simulations. Holy f***, this is what "I don't give a f***" looks like in schematics. I always wondered.

That said I almost expected to see all the Pens players on the bench on one of these goals. May as well be.

Pens are sporting 4.4GA/G and this ain't over yet, well into the season. Musta been some off season benders.
Just a terrible mix. EK is like 1.5 years off of a 100 point season.

Sid and Malkin are old, but SId is a smart player still producing.

Nothing seems to be working

Their fans are spoiled though. They complain like they have never won anything with this core lol. They are old my dudes.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Just a terrible mix. EK is like 1.5 years off of a 100 point season.

Sid and Malkin are old, but SId is a smart player still producing.

Nothing seems to be working

Their fans are spoiled though. They complain like they have never won anything with this core lol. They are old my dudes.
Lets get EK to improve our defending said nobody ever. lol

Quickest way to deepsix demolition your franchise is sign Karlson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad