GDT: Around The League 24/25. Preseason ends, the regular season begins!!

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
The Kings announcer has called the Utah hockey club: Arizona, Phoenix, and Coyotes on separate occasions lmao

LEt me know then they call them the Jets

I decided to check the Canucks board to see what their fans had to say about the player but the mods locked the Pettersson thread and banned any discussion about him and his struggles on their board. :laugh:

Looks like it is one of the newer mods who does not like it when people disagree with with him-her-it

• Haha
Reactions: Davo Ikinzom

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I decided to check the Canucks board to see what their fans had to say about the player but the mods locked the Pettersson thread and banned any discussion about him and his struggles on their board. :laugh:
5feab358ec90530a4c2434fa2365107ec1c4cb4f

North

Jun 25, 2009
I have to say Cole Perfetti is showing well lately.

Flames don't look so good vs the Jets
Difference between a bad team that plays hard and an actual good team.

As much as some people probably don’t want to hear it the Jets are a good team. They have a good blend of speed, skill, and grit.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I have to say Cole Perfetti is showing well lately.

Difference between a bad team that plays hard and an actual good team.

As much as some people probably don’t want to hear it the Jets are a good team. They have a good blend of speed, skill, and grit.
Careful. You will have folks disagreeing with you on the Oilers win v the Penguins last night. :)

PS - I have always liked the Jets 1.0 (see my avatar) and 2.0 (as I live in Phx half time).

Reactions: North

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad