GDT: Around The League 24/25. Preseason ends, the regular season begins!!

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Against sharks . You know he won't finish year with more than 16 lol

Lol okay champ
We can only respond to what we are watching. The guys we let go are all performing and their replacements are mostly shutting the bed. Foegele may only get 16 goals but that will be more than Arvidsson gets in his 20-30 games he plays lol

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
We can only respond to what we are watching. The guys we let go are all performing and their replacements are mostly shutting the bed. Foegele may only get 16 goals but that will be more than Arvidsson gets in his 20-30 games he plays lol
When will you ever learn lol lol should go back at the dribble you posted last year when we had a worse start lol I think you should be banned from commenting till the 20 game mark🤣

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
When will you ever learn lol lol should go back at the dribble you posted last year when we had a worse start lol I think you should be banned from commenting till the 20 game mark🤣
You mean I was shit talking a team that was playing like garbage that required a coach firing and a miracle 16 game win streak to salvage was dumb?

I mean sure, think a terrible start is meaningless, it’s not.

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
You mean I was shit talking a team that was playing like garbage that required a coach firing and a miracle 16 game win streak to salvage was dumb?

I mean sure, think a terrible start is meaningless, it’s not.
No it's not. If they go 2 and 9 this year to start like last year then there is no way they can rely on 2 long winning streaks to get them back in race. They need to get to 500 soon here and keep their heads above water till they start clicking again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad