GDT: Around The League 24/25. Preseason ends, the regular season begins!!

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
5 PP's for Toronto today.

Where can we find PP opportunity stats?

Found them

Coming into tonight, we are tied with Utah at around 27th place with 19 PPs

The teams up top have 30+

Pathetic when you see how many chances we get and we are not chasing a ton of the time.
Penalties typically are called when one team outworks the other, causing said team to be in a compromised spot.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Jeez first 2 goals against TO

Broberg PP goal and a nice Holloway goal lol
Not sure if to laugh or cry.

jebus they must love the Oilers org in STL.

I wish I could find the link, but I read somewhere that someone looked at the various sports streaming sites to watch the Big 4 (and follow their fave teams) plus euro soccer via stream sites, and add in their ISP and it totalled over 1000 bucks a months. It made cable at 2-300 per months seem like a bargoon.

With some of the carriers becoming streaming services, Even the they have figured out they can make bank by moving off the traditional (cable/satellite) carrier format.

Dig deep people.

Some folks can’t read.
What is the big 4?

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
Makar is just ROLLING this year

15 points leading the entire NHL in production

And we are thinking of paying Bouchard more than him LMAO

Sam Bennett with his sixth of the season tonight. And looking good doing it. No ‘short off-season’ hangover for that guy.
Reinhart tied for 2nd in production in the NHL

No hangover for him

I guess they weren't depressed all summer either lol

I can somehow see that team making another finals this year

Reactions: harpoon

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
And I forgot Barkov and Tkachuk have been out a while. Imagine MDrai out?

Who the f*** would do anything? lol. Not RNH that's for sure. FLA just keeps winning despite those injuries for the most part

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
haha. I even googled the term and it didn't come up. For me its the big one, guess which one, and I NEVER watch the others. Well, have to be really bored to. Now I remember hearing the term back in the 70's ;)

I didn't think NHL was included. Wasn't it Nascar or Golf up in there?
Not sure. I think it’s always been those 4 leagues as the definition.

Ya, I watch the other sports when I’m bored, but I can live without paying for a stream of them.

I’m back here in the USA right now and have an antenna on my house. I get 93 over the air (OTA) channels that are digital - all the networks, movie channels plus some crap channels, because I’m in a major marketplace. If I was back home and hung an antenna, I might get 2 channels out of Lloydminster and one from Saskatoon. Nowadays version of farmervision. I read a lot when I am back in Canada.

Streaming it is!

Sam Bennett with his sixth of the season tonight. And looking good doing it. No ‘short off-season’ hangover for that guy.
Dude is also an absolute beast.

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
LMAO Foegele scores 2 in a row......

I was saying last week that I don't give a f**** about Broberg, Holloway, Foegele, McLoed, but now itis like a car crash to me.

I cannot stop looking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad