GDT: Around The League 24/25. Preseason ends, the regular season begins!!

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
After hearing TSN planning the parade pregame you gotta love it.
They were all so giddy yesterday lol. "The tide has turned"

They get giddy when the Leafs just scrum it up a bit.

You kidding me. Stars fans must be happy not to have Tanev back.

OOT, Is it just me or is Philly the new worst club in the league. Awful team.

Oh look the big bad bruins out to break the Preds cherry. Bruins doing nothing all night.
Bruins should be ashamed losing to those nothing Preds lol

Reactions: Drivesaitl

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
I wish we were as good as the Flames and Jets. :(

I guess we should have kept McLeod, Broberg and Holloway.

Maybe look at bringing Hall, Yam Fries and Pulju back as well.

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
And the flames with another win. A team actually showing some heart and desire to win games. Who would have thought.

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
And the flames with another win. A team actually showing some heart and desire to win games. Who would have thought.
Wolf 3-0, around 2 GAA and a 940%. And the guy looks like a 12 year old in net he is so small. Meanwhile we have the state puffed Marshmallow man in net and he can barely throw up a 900% lol

Numbers we would dream of

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I can take solace in the Oilers loss in that the Leafs got blown out by Columbus and TSN will pivot overnight from planning the parade to firing the coach and trading Marner.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Every year. Every damn year people lose their shit on these small sample sizes to start the year. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so annoying.
We're at that point of the season when people will argue that McLeod will keep up his 40% shooting percentage haha.

• Haha
Reactions: TB12

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I can take solace in the Oilers loss in that the Leafs got blown out by Columbus and TSN will pivot overnight from planning the parade to firing the coach and trading Marner.
There's a point where I just can't take joy in the suffering of others anymore. This team really needs to put it together and quick because they aren't sneaking up on anyone this year.

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
How nice. Flukes and Cucks both get another W. Oh and all of the players we lost in the off season are playing great right now. While the Oilers can't even get off the ground.

This start to the season has been actual hell!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad