GDT: Around The League 24/25. Preseason ends, the regular season begins!!

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
Canucks fans chanting JT Miller after he runs into a flames player who is laying on the ice injured.

We know how their fans are. Not too intelligent.

This is a hit nobody on our team would attempt TBH. Kassian was the only guy who would try to throw a hit like this.

I would LOVE to see somebody throw the same hit on Miller. He seems like such an annoying hockey player.

Reactions: oilers'72

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
1728580710181.png

Reactions: CycloneSweep

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Man I’m loving this new Thursday Amazon Prime Around the League show. All the games bouncing from one to the other with all the goals. Great for us ADD folks! Gimme this every night when the Oilers aren’t playing!

Reactions: bellagiobob

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Man I’m loving this new Thursday Amazon Prime Around the League show. All the games bouncing from one to the other with all the goals. Great for us ADD folks! Gimme this every night when the Oilers aren’t playing!

It’s not too bad, it’s similar, but not quite as good, as NFL Redzone, which is the best thing since the invention of ketchup. ;) But it’s a good start, great way to watch multiple games.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
It’s not too bad, it’s similar, but not quite as good, as NFL Redzone, which is the best thing since the invention of ketchup. ;) But it’s a good start, great way to watch multiple games.
McDavid does not approve of the bolded lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad