GDT: Around The League 24/25. Preseason ends, the regular season begins!!

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Gregor on his DFO Pod just said that Ovie will score 43 goals this season to break Wayne’s all time goals scored record. 🤪

What an attention whore. He must be related to the Kardashians…searching for clicks with nothing upstairs.
He was talking about it yesterday. He's not far off considering what Ovi did at the end of the year and pretty much what he's done the past 6 or 7 seasons

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
He was talking about it yesterday. He's not far off considering what Ovi did at the end of the year and pretty much what he's done the past 6 or 7 seasons
There comes a time when goal scorers lose their hands. Ovi showed last year he’s in decline. Long stretches of games with drought. He’s 40years old. I lean towards the end is near. He might get the record but I don’t see it happening with a single, 40+ goal season.

Sutter said Huberbeau was the best passer ever to wear a Flames jersey lol

the amount of hype this guy got 2 years ago was astounding
Well if we know anything, Darryl knows his shit.

Reactions: bellagiobob

K1984

Feb 7, 2008

Shrewd move by the Sabres. This way Sabres fans don't have to experience stomach pain just because of the team on the ice. Was it the team, or the burger that is causing this pain? Now one will never know.....

As an aside - I feel really, really f***ing bad for Sabres fans. If we didn't hit the lottery with McDavid I would be stunned if we weren't facing a similar reality.

Last edited:

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Lol, f*** you Broberg

f3acc4bf-d399-4947-ba1a-f46780051ccf_text.gif

North

Jun 25, 2009
I'll be spending the season watching the Blue's box scores just to hope that Holloway/Broberg finish minus every game with no points.

So far the Blue's look like ass against the Kraken which is making my day so far.
The Blues shots on goal total so far is hilarious.

Reactions: bellagiobob

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
I'm always going to be on the f*** Broberg and Holloway bandwagon. Don't blame them, but won't feel bad if they fail in the long run

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
You guys make me laugh. Everytime you trash a team or player they end up embarrassing your ass lol Broberg ties it up. How about shut and show some class because the second you trash teams playing the oilers they will bite you in your sorry cocky ass. I know it's all in fun but karma is real lol

Reactions: dem

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Theyve just capitalised on mistakes, still havent really created anything on their own.

Fair. Plenty of self inflicted damage. Turning it over to Kyrou is a bad idea. Oleksiak guilty on both. And Gru should’ve had the Broberg one

At the same time they have definitely been better. Started moving their feet

Reactions: Gnome17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad