GDT: Around The League 24/25. Preseason ends, the regular season begins!!

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
Good Lawwwd Markstrom made an insane stick save on a sure en goal. I think he will thrive in NJ

Too many people called him washed up.

2-0 NJ

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Yahoo fantasy switched their default 'draft now' format from categories to the points format, gonna take some time to get used to this. Guessing it's not a good sign to have negative points. ;)

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Genuinely sad news…hope he gets the help he needs.

I’ve read it’s for mental health reasons?

Reason I ask is Vegas just got a Get Out Of Cap Jail Free card from the league for Lehner’s mental health issues.

Note - that’s not meant to make light of either player and hope they get the help required. Just curious as the NHL has opened Pandora’s Box yet again with Rules On The Fly and should one team get cap relief for a players mental health challenges shouldn’t they all or is Vegas special?

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I’ve read it’s for mental health reasons?

Reason I ask is Vegas just got a Get Out Of Cap Jail Free card from the league for Lehner’s mental health issues.

Note - that’s not meant to make light of either player and hope they get the help required. Just curious as the NHL has opened Pandora’s Box yet again with Rules On The Fly and should one team get cap relief for a players mental health challenges shouldn’t they all or is Vegas special?
It’s Edmonton so we’re stuck with the buyout penalty

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad