GDT: Around The League 24/25. Preseason ends, the regular season begins!!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
That airplane scene is perfect.

So how many x-oilers are scoring tomorrow?

Methinks you think your in this thread?

9852D666-7F4E-457C-8693-CF01CF9EA917.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Louis Cypher

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Last edited:

Coffees

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
lol nobody gives a shit. Not even in the around the league thread.
I just posted it because it shows how big of a force Forbort was. And how he’s looking a step above even Quinn Hughes right now

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
I just posted it because it shows how big of a force Forbort was. And how he’s looking a step above even Quinn Hughes right now
My dear brother in christ, i feel like this has been explained to you COUNTLESS times, yet you keep coming in here posting Cucks shit.

We. Don't. Care. Full stop.

The Cucks fans and media were such an absolute f***ing joke in the playoffs last year. Then add in the INCESSANT whining from Tocchet on down to the team and fanbase, and all the excuses for why y'all lost and we straight up do not like or respect your team. At all. Add in a little POS 10 year old saying "f*** Hyman and f*** Campbell" and we just straight up do not respect the Cucks or their fans. So kindly stop dropping in here to show everyone "what a force Forbort was".

WE DO NOT CARE.

Take one step towards the direction you want to go: which is back to the Cucks board. Your team and fanbase is a joke and I have less than zero respect for any of them. Now go back to your board and make fun of how we have to live in a "shithole like Edmonton".

Mic drop.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Coffees

Nov 12, 2021
lol nobody gives a shit. Not even in the around the league thread.

Because no offense, but y'all are f***ing stupid:

etc....

on second thought, definitely take offense.

Replying to the edit -

I never heard of that journalist, so I searched him up and he’s some fanboy who tweets about the Canucks 24/7, not a pro by any means.

Not sure how you can think that was ever a consensus among Canucks fans.

There was 5 total comments on that and 2 of them were absolutely bashing it

Btw, not trying to start drama here by any means I’m just here for perhaps some progressive talk or at least friendly banter.

Kind regards,

C

Coffees

Nov 12, 2021
My dear brother in christ, i feel like this has been explained to you COUNTLESS times, yet you keep coming in here posting Cucks shit.

We. Don't. Care. Full stop.

The Cucks fans and media were such an absolute f***ing joke in the playoffs last year. Then add in the INCESSANT whining from Tocchet on down to the team and fanbase, and all the excuses for why y'all lost and we straight up do not like or respect your team. At all. Add in a little POS 10 year old saying "f*** Hyman and f*** Campbell" and we just straight up do not respect the Cucks or their fans. So kindly stop dropping in here to show everyone "what a force Forbort was".

WE DO NOT CARE.

Take one step towards the direction you want to go: which is back to the Cucks board. Your team and fanbase is a joke and I have less than zero respect for any of them. Now go back to your board and make fun of how we have to live in a "shithole like Edmonton".

Mic drop.
I understand now.

There is a very heated disconnect between Oilers fans and Canucks fans in general. It’s not my place to be trying to converse here , and that’s the bottom line unfortunately

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I understand now.

There is a very heated disconnect between Oilers fans and Canucks fans in general. It’s not my place to be trying to converse here , and that’s the bottom line unfortunately

Listen, I'm sure you're a real nice guy but the last 15 years posting here there is no other fanbase that feels the need to come here and troll. Year after year, it's always one fanbase way worse than others. People are just sick and tired of it.

Look at your bud Three on Zero. He was neutered last month after he was warned last month about doing the same thing.

I think if you're looking for healthy interactions with Oiler fans you'll just have to find it on the main board.

Reactions: Coffees

Stealth1616

Oct 12, 2019
Hey guys I'm respecting your guys request of staying off the Oilers threads, but I figure since this is the around the league thread, I would be welcomed here.

Anyway, I wanted to bring up the fact that Jiricek was benched on the Blue Jackets for Jack Johnson. Are they tainting his development ?

Seems bizzare and I really do think he will want out eventually, I think Oilers should be all over that and even if you have to trade away futures, it may pay off.

cheers
Could be a good fit, but think it would be tough to come up with fair value on our end.

We already are having the problem of throwing an inexperienced young D into the top 4 and hoping for success.

If/when we look at D options it will be for someone way more experienced

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad