GDT: Around The League 24/25. Captains Skates, Training Camp, Preseason Begins.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL

You know Vegas is going to figure out a way to get his cap hit totally removed and Bettman will just turn the other cheek while penalizing the Oilers a 3rd round pick.

Logan Thompson was throwing shade at Vegas during his media comments at Capitals camp. Marchessault wasn't happy with his contract negotiations before signing in Nashville. Lehner likely upset with the media fire storm created by the way McCrimmon explained his absence from camp.

Looks like Vegas rep as a desired location may take a hit as former players spread among the league and talk with their peers.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Logan Thompson was throwing shade at Vegas during his media comments at Capitals camp. Marchessault wasn't happy with his contract negotiations before signing in Nashville. Lehner likely upset with the media fire storm created by the way McCrimmon explained his absence from camp.

Looks like Vegas rep as a desired location may take a hit as former players spread among the league and talk with their peers.
I'll believe that players will not go there when they stop going there. This offseason's conduct is no different than the long pattern before this. Hertl still waived to go there. Hanifin signed long term. Marchessault's comments show he's mad about not getting to stay there.

I could see maybe a low or mid tier player might not want to commit there long term with no NMC. A contender like Vegas can get away with offering short term deals though I imagine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad