GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Crapitals probably done tonight

Kings have a baby shit soft schedule coming up, doubt they’ll be catching them, unfortunately

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
Regardless of where they finish, I just want them to miss the playoffs. They're only 5 back of Colorado so I wouldn't even classify that as being on life support. There's not a lot of rope left but they still have rope with Colorado's busy schedule coming up. Need Nashville and Colorado to win those games in hand to shovel some more dirt on their coffin.
13 games above Bettman .500 vs 5. In other words, if Colorado goes .500 the rest of the way (10-10-1) Calgary needs to go 8 games above .500 to catch up (13-5-0). I count 8 easy "should win" games on Colorado schedule (SJS x3, ARZ x2, CHI, DET, MTL) and that's not even counting the games against OTT/ANA when Colorado is on the second half of a b2b. Even if Colorado underperforms that, Calgary still needs to go 13-5 when they haven't won 3 games in a row since December.

Reactions: Oilhawks

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Nothing shows that Calgary can go on a heater. They are like 95% done

Canucks gonna win and have a less chance at bedard. Love it

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Call me a pessimist or whatever but until the math says you're eliminated, there's always a chance. We see it often enough in all sports where a team gets hot and another suffers a monumental collapse down the stretch. I get Calgary has to shit rockets over their remaining games to get in but the Avs are still cup hungover and the Jets have won two games over their last ten.
Should be just one win but we've crapped on Campbell enough.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Of course Nashville ties it late.

The OOT has been brutal lately.

If the Oilers are worried about Nashville, they’re in deep shit anyhow.

Call me a pessimist or whatever but until the math says you're eliminated, there's always a chance. We see it often enough in all sports where a team gets hot and another suffers a monumental collapse down the stretch. I get Calgary has to shit rockets over their remaining games to get in but the Avs are still cup hungover and the Jets have won two games over their last ten.
Should be just one win but we've crapped on Campbell enough.

Like you said, Calgary has to rely on two teams shitting the bed and also go on a crazy winning streak. And if Nashville keeps this up, they’ll have to keep them at bay as well.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Garbage Pail Kid Turdfully’s heroics tonight are only going to give them a worst draft pick
2EBE14B1-CEAC-4781-A5D8-AB36D8063A6A.jpeg

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Vancouver is screwing themselves by winning these games.

That LA game as tied but I turned it off as I just knew Washington wouldn't do it. They had 4 shots at 17 minutes of the second period.

Reactions: Oilhawks

CantHaveTkachev

Jealousy
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
I can't believe how hard we sh** the bed in Philly, in Montreal, blowing leads to NYR, etc

Boys really fu**ed themselves in terms of trying to win this division. After thought now. Just catching SEA LA seems impossible
what's wild is we are only 4 points from the Conference lead...the problem we have to leap frog 4 team to do it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad