GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
people keep keeping telling me the Kraken will fall out of the playoff race..They’re still winning

That’s ok cause it hurts the Flames chances

They’ve been crap lately, hardly got past the seller Dead Things and got gifted the second point in OT.

But yeah, they can win if it hurts the Flames. I’d like the Oilers to get the Kraken in the first round, 2 and 3 seed Pacific. Could be fun

Reactions: bellagiobob

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
They’ve been crap lately, hardly got past the seller Dead Things and got gifted the second point in OT.

But yeah, they can win if it hurts the Flames. I’d like the Oilers to get the Kraken in the first round, 2 and 3 seed Pacific. Could be fun
Kraken are rising ridiculous luck. And high % in lots of categories. Regression will happen. Just might be next year.

Reactions: TB12 and Oilhawks

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Only one of those games (so far) really matters. Nashville is ranking. Flames can win and it doesn’t matter. Would be nice if the Kings lost but expect the Habs to be trash
Eh, I’m nervous until we’ve clinched. Nashville and Calgary are both threats still, although Nashville will probably fall out of it soon.

Furious Nerd

Jan 18, 2018
Watching the Flames and Leafs right now and it really is pretty bad hockey.

The Leafs will be gone in the first round again and the Flames will miss the playoffs altogether.

Good riddance to both.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Watching the Flames and Leafs right now and it really is pretty bad hockey.

The Leafs will be gone in the first round again and the Flames will miss the playoffs altogether.

Good riddance to both.
You’re watching the Flames game??

9AE3D759-1A57-43EB-BA7C-92D023655C4B.gif

So am I.

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
This Toronto game is a win win. Don't care who wins, but I prefer Toronto winning

Surprised Murray is not playing he has been practising a lot

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Leafs downgraded with these trades LMAO

Gustafsson missed a easy pass for a wide open chance

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Leafs downgraded with these trades LMAO

Gustafsson missed a easy pass for a wide open chance
They were very similar to us. Impressive forward core but underwhelming D and uncertain goaltending. They even have a similar issue in that their #1 D is underwhelming. I bet it's due to a lack of top end support in both cases

Upgrading the depth is smart and cheap but they really needed to trade for a guy like Ekholm or Orlov or Chychrun. Not McCabe and Gustavsson. It's crazy to me. Maybe they aren't done and they'll get someone like Parayko or whoever. Doubtful.

Good thing that his lease will expire soon. For a moment there I thought that the Flames were locked into that horrible contract.
Maybe if they buy out this current deal it cancels out the new one!

Reactions: Cloned

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Imagine being so bad, you can only put up one goal against the Leafs at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad