GDT: Around The League: 2024 Playoffs Edition Round 2- “Oh, You Didn’t Know? You’re Ass Better Call SOMEBODY!!!!!”

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
View attachment 865711

“Mark now that you’re eliminated can you come clean that for the 3rd year in a row you were faking it all along?”

Also Leah Hextall looks like Lloyd Christmas.
Stone is already working on next season’s LTIR “owie” face.
I hate Vegas. I hate them even more for making me have to hope that *puke* Dallas would win.
Oettinger started off pretty shaky too. Now we get to hope Colorado & Dallas have another long series as well.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Also, since the Oil series isn’t for another month, I am going to continue dunking on the Leafs. Imagine calling a grown ass man, “Papi”? f***ing EMBARRASSING. Never, in a million years would I call another man Papi.

*yes, I know they did it in baseball with Big Papi, but baseball sucks

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Her name is Natalie Gauvreau in case anyone is wondering

IMG_6417.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: ZJuice

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
Even in defeat Leafs are delusional. Things from around social media

1) Marner to Utah for a 1st no retention
2) Stamkos to the Leafs at 6 to 8 a year and Cooper comes with him
3) JT and a 2nd to TB for Vasile
Since there's nothing to talk about..

You wouldn't trade a first for Mitch Marner? I'd do that without any hesitation.

Reactions: fresh meat

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
Anyone want to join my “Guess the date Mark Stone goes on LTIR in 24-25” pool?
People say he’s questionable for the start of the 24-25 season. Something about an ankle. Biggest joke of a “athlete” in my opinion. Perseverance doesn’t fit his vocabulary.

Last edited:
Reactions: bellagiobob

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Even in defeat Leafs are delusional. Things from around social media

1) Marner to Utah for a 1st no retention
2) Stamkos to the Leafs at 6 to 8 a year and Cooper comes with him
3) JT and a 2nd to TB for Vasile
As in Vasilevskiy? Man that is delusional. I could see the Marner one being in the realm of possibility. Second one just seems like more typical Leaf’s stupidity. I’d laugh if they signed Stamkos to a big contract with term.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Her name is Natalie Gauvreau in case anyone is wondering
Camera man was really on his game. I remember thinking that. Didn't leave view at all in the whole segment. Had to explain to the wife how I was replaying that 15secs of jubilation. "Oh, I just love Deboers as a coach so much, so happy to see him have some success"

She would be 'the dumbest'
What a haircut. Before Dumb and dumber it was Moe in the 3 stooges having that cut. Jerry Lewis in several films as well. Why would somebody choose that bangs cut. lol. I'd rather be bald, oh, wait, I have the Deboers hairstyle...

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I'll be honest, I was taken by some of these AI videos and it really can mess up people's perception on them if you really aren't paying attention to those details. It's just a friendly warning to those who may actually take it serious. But all good :)

A principal was fired, cancelled and blacklisted over a racist audio created by AI using the principals exact voice which a disgruntled gym teacher created for precisely those purposes.

I’m not sure what happened once it was found out but you can no longer trust your ears anymore. It’s going to be insane alley in a few years where nobody will be able to trust anything they read, hear or see on video anymore.

Chaos is coming. Sooner than we think too.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Sexeiro is like if you took the most prolific troll in HF Boards history and gave him a morning TV show

There was a clip of him on a rant on BT this morning. I can’t say I didn’t disagree with a thing he said. He wants to strip JT of the C, play him as a 3C, but also sounded like he wanted to trade him & for sure Marner. If they won’t waive, then he’d staple them in the press box until they do. He wants to fire everyone from Shanahan down, but keep Treliving because he just got hired a year ago.

Then he said the only one with any balls in Toronto is/was Ujuri (I hate basketball so no idea if he’s still the Raps GM or not) because he traded Lamar for Kawai to beat Lebron. Then his co-host asked him what he thinks will get done. He said something along the lines of “Nothing. Keefe is speaking today so if he was out the door, why put him out there. Toronto is the safest city in the NHL when it comes to keeping jobs.”

It was a good rant.

A principal was fired, cancelled and blacklisted over a racist audio created by AI using the principals exact voice which a disgruntled gym teacher created for precisely those purposes.

I’m not sure what happened once it was found out but you can no longer trust your ears anymore. It’s going to be insane alley in a few years where nobody will be able to trust anything they read, hear or see on video anymore.

Chaos is coming. Sooner than we think too.
That is some horrendous, brutal shit. And in the days where woke/cancel culture rules the court of public opinion and kangaroo court, it’s only going to get worse.

Judgement Day and Rise of the Machines indeed.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad