Around the League 2024-25 season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005

Salary Swish is the Capfriendly of the NBA. It's made by the same people I believe.

I have no idea how the NBA cap works, but it shows that every team is over the cap except one.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Bisonnette getting recked after falling for a really bad photoshop pic
Sometimes you don't look close at the pic and get duped. It's embarrassing.

It happened to me in the playoffs. Someone posted a fake video of Jon Cooper saying the NHL is rigged and I reposted it. Upon looking at it close a little bit later, I realized it was an obvious fake. Felt dumb haha.

Reactions: Schmooley

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com

It happened to me in the playoffs. Someone posted a fake video of Jon Cooper saying the NHL is rigged and I reposted it. Upon looking at it close a little bit later, I realized it was an obvious fake. Felt dumb haha.
Ya im sure it could happen to any of us.. though a guy in his position (pundit w big audience) should take the time so he doesnt embarrass himself and mislead a bunch of people. He did own it and apologize, so all good.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016

That one got me too haha. I still dont understand why people take time to make fake videos for insignificant things like a press conference its a pretty bizarre world

Reactions: johnjm22

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad