Around the League - 2024-2025

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Draisaitl with 3 pts and Mcdavid eith 2 pts

Both are up to 10 pts in 9 games. We know how elite they are. Mcdavid is still ross/hart/lindsay favorite and Draisailt should get 115 pts
Everyone know we saving our performance for the playoffs

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
Caufield is everything Robertson wishes he was.

Or at least everything the fans wish Robertson was. They both have pretty good shots. The difference is that one of them can put it on the net.

Michkov is looking good but Philadelphia isn't.

I had high hopes for that team at one point. They were loaded with all kinds of young talent I thought was gonna take the league by storm. They all fizzled out and now they have one of the worst coaches in the league.

Tortorella is waaaaaaay past his best before date.

Kinda like how I suspect Berube is. All this hype about this amazing system of his and how close the Leafs are to perfecting it. It's such an amazing system the team is off to their worst start since Babcock got fired and are currently tied with the likes of Detroit, Buffalo, and Montreal, while sitting only a single point above Ottawa.

It's also looking like Caufield is gonna win the Rocket this year.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I think it's fair to say there is absolutely no chance of this happening. No question the kid can hit 40 goals at some point, maybe even this season, but he is not going to lead the league in goals this season.

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
I think it's fair to say there is absolutely no chance of this happening. No question the kid can hit 40 goals at some point, maybe even this season, but he is not going to lead the league in goals this season.

He's just off to a hot start.

If he maintains his current shooting percentage he would shatter Gretzky's record. I don't see that happening any time soon. Ovechkin might break the total goals scored record next year but that single season one is pretty safe for a while yet.

Besides once Matthews gets hot we all know who's gonna take home that prize.

Reactions: Evilhomer

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Caufield is everything Robertson wishes he was.

Caufield is shooting 30% right now. He'll hit a slump. He's got 3 straight 20 goal seasons so we know he's good. And he actually has the minutes and opportunity to show his goal scoring prowess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad