East York, Ontario
McDavid is leading the Oilers charity golf tournament at the moment:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241014-081743~2.png
    Screenshot_20241014-081743~2.png
    182.7 KB · Views: 1

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021
troll? No point and seeing them collapse and turn on each other is every bit as fun. I don't trolling anyway but the thin skin at HFboards considers going over to another team's board and posting reality based comments and pointing out hypocrisies, trolling. So I don't bother

When will the "Toronto" Sports media cancel Edmonton's parade? My guess they'll hang on through American Thanksgiving but if they haven't improved by the Christmas break, then they will declare the parade cancelled (but just for the time being because McDrai are owed the cup)

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
troll? No point and seeing them collapse and turn on each other is every bit as fun. I don't trolling anyway but the thin skin at HFboards considers going over to another team's board and posting reality based comments and pointing out hypocrisies, trolling. So I don't bother

When will the "Toronto" Sports media cancel Edmonton's parade? My guess they'll hang on through American Thanksgiving but if they haven't improved by the Christmas break, then they will declare the parade cancelled (but just for the time being because McDrai are owed the cup)

I just believe in karma. If we shit on the Oilers tonight then we'll be receiving the bad karma soon enough

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021
I just believe in karma. If we shit on the Oilers tonight then we'll be receiving the bad karma soon enough

I hear ya but my earliest Leaf memories go back to about 1970 - I was a good little catholic boy for a long time, but grew up and jettisoned all ideas and concepts of karma and justice. No matter what I did or how nice I was, I got the Ballard end of the stick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad