Around the League - 2024-2025

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Is there a more depressing organization in sports than the Buffalo Sabres? Maybe the Cleveland Browns? Holy crap are they bad! Haven’t made the playoffs in 13 years and they still look like a lottery team lol wow. 0-3 with a grandpa behind the bench and a GM who clearly isn’t qualified to have the job

t this rate they've comfortably surpassed the Leafs former title of worst run team in the cap era.

The post season is nowhere in sight for them for likely a few more years yet

weems

Jul 3, 2008
That Montreal game stings a bit. I thought it was a bit unfair when I seen a few people say Monte wasn't impressive.

It's good to see Stolarz put up such a good game in the loss though. Seems like that game could have easily been a 3-2 or 4-3 score.

Yep was definitely a game we should have won.

Biggest thing is the team is playing some good structured hockey, so the loss doesn't bother me as much.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
He’ll end up with 150 points if he keeps that attitude.
I didn't realize 2 of the 3 goals were empty netters. Saw the highlights a bit ago. Lol. Bullshit hat trick. I know it's still a hat trick... but can't stand Kucherov. Cheap f***ing player.

Watching the Bruins and Kings game.

Kings are playing really well. They're all over Boston right now ... up 1-0 in the 2nd.

Reactions: hockeywiz542

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
That Pasta goal was one of the most effortless goals I’ve ever seen, it was honestly almost insulting to the Kings. Just so “yeah I’m just gonna score here” kind of goals.

Goalie was still up playing both shooter and waiting for a pass. "Not going down? Ok."

edit: Pasta scoring in each (3) game.

Reactions: DragoGrizzly

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
It's odd that the Leafs will complete their third game before the Ducks have started their first.

Wash hasn't played yet either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad