GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I'm not too sure I like our chances against the Canucks, they had our number if every matchup. We could limit them to 4 shots a game, and they will somehow get 5 goals.

Meh

The Jets swept the Avalanche in the regular season outscoring them 17-4 in three games. They’re now on the verge of elimination. If we can’t beat the Canucks it’s because we just aren’t good enough.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The Canucks had to play against a healthy McDavid precisely 0 times this season. Skinner could still f*** it up though.

Reactions: Nuck Bonino

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
So imagine you're a Preds fan (my sympathies) and you just shelled out hundreds of bucks to see this travesty. Your team went from complete control of the game to cratering and throwing it away in mins. I turned the game off because I already knew what was happening. No way preds were going to recover. But as a fan how do you even stomach a game like this. Worse, its on a Sunday and you work the next day. What an abortion of a performance for the Preds fans.

The only worse collapse I've ever seen was DAllas Stars giving up 3 goals in last few mins to the Oilers and us winning in OT. I was there. Fantastic moment on the winning end.

Reactions: Nuck Bonino

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Both of Vancouver's goaltenders injured, up by 3 - 1 with 3 minutes left in the game, and Nashville somehow manages to lose the game a minute into overtime. Talk about shitting the bed :laugh:

Reactions: Sanchez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad