GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Thought the PDO Cucks would luck their way to a series win but wanted this to go 7. Gross

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Hold up, the Canucks game ended already? I stepped away for 10 minutes and wondered why the Rangers game was on my TV.

God damn are the Preds pathetic, gave up 3 goals in 3 minutes roughly after 57 minutes of Canuck nothingness.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
That's the Predators team I expected. Complete and utter snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Wanted a long hard series but fully expected the Canuckles to win this series early. Need the Oil to take care of LA and bring on the revenge tour against a very fortunate, wobbly Canucks team.

Reactions: Nuck Bonino

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I'm sure Nucks planet denial will figure this is some great W. Preds hit a post on empty net from 40feet away with a 2 goal lead.

Gonna be an awful plane ride to Vancouver for the Preds. Should make them take the bus.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Preds have to be the joke of the league. I mean even teams that miss playoffs, the worst teams in the league, they don't have to stomach what just happened here. blow that Frankenstein team right up. Good for nothing but being first round fodder.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
I'm not too sure I like our chances against the Canucks, they had our number if every matchup. We could limit them to 4 shots a game, and they will somehow get 5 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad