GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Saros was completely not thinking there
Sure, but where were the 5 Preds skaters on ice? How could NOBODY be anywhere around net? The puck is down low, boeser had 3 attemtpts at it. We're Preds in a different time zone?

The camera spanned to the coach and he's like jebus, what is this team.

lolol at Nyquist blowing a tire at his own line, sliding right out of the zone on a banana peel and giving Hughes so much time. Comedy of errors.

I'm not even watching this game anymore. I just turned it on third period and was happy for awhile that Preds had a two goal lead.

Reactions: Nuck Bonino

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Lol. Canucks just score 3 goals in 3 shots? Or was there one save mixed in there

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Lol we will push their shit in if we play them. If the Kings manage to beat us, I’d pick them to beat the Canucks too
The old saying “good to be lucky and lucky to be good” applies here. I’d love to face them too after the 4-0 season sweep and beat them where it matters but I think it’d be a full 7 game series.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
So jealous, wish the Oilers could have had a gift opponent that rolled over like that

Reactions: McDrai

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I continue to be amazed that Preds can even sell tickets. What absolute chumps. Up two goals at home with less than 3mins left. Didn't they even have an offensive zone faceoff with less than 3mins left and a 2 goal lead? Didn't they also have the puck down the ice on a clear with 30secs left? How on Earth do you allow a GA in that sequence? Oh Nyqvist, thats how. What an awful playoff player he is. Blows a tire in the only meaningful sequence of the game and allows Hughes to setup for last chance Nucks had in zone. If Nyqvist does anything there but take himself right out of the play, and lol at of zone, nothing happens there. Why is the clown even on the ice?

Predators should be extinct. What a f***ing misnamed bunch of losers. To do this right in front of your fanbase. Holy hell what a f***ing fold job.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Sure, but where were the 5 Preds skaters on ice? How could NOBODY be anywhere around net? The puck is down low, boeser had 3 attemtpts at it. We're Preds in a different time zone?

The camera spanned to the coach and he's like jebus, what is this team.

lolol at Nyquist blowing a tire at his own line, sliding right out of the zone on a banana peel and giving Hughes so much time. Comedy of errors.

I'm not even watching this game anymore. I just turned it on third period and was happy for awhile that Preds had a two goal lead.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Preds would have been a gimme in round 2. They should beat the Canucks too but they have an annoying ability to play like **** and score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark