GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
I think in regards to our PPs. The League can't help but give us that with how we are playing right now. If we fought back in scrums or played dirty looking for revenge, like we usually do, we probably see the same screw job we always see. Oilers have learned, don't give the refs nothing.
I think LA came into the series banking on being able to get free real estate. They look massively shook because rather than getting timely powerplays they end up in the box and then down another goal. They don't have any real answer for the Oilers beyond getting us into a PK frenzy or capitalizing on dumbassery in our zone/net.

Reactions: TheNumber4

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Lol! That is a thing of beauty.

Waiting for Elliotte to make an accurate comment that Nashville deserves to be winning this game, as well as game 3 of this series. Rather than totally stupid comments like LA deserving game 2 against us.

It’ll never happen. Elliotte alternates between jerking off to the Leafs, Flames and Canucks. None of those teams can do any wrong in his eyes. Even if one is doing terribly they’re always “close”

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
It’ll never happen. Elliotte alternates between jerking off to the Leafs, Flames and Canucks. None of those teams can do any wrong in his eyes. Even if one is doing terribly they’re always “close”

Did I catch them just praising the Canucks play in this game, and how they are underdogs. Hilarious. They needed a sub .900 goalie to absolutely steal game 3. Now leaving a no name goalie to have to steal another one. The goalies are the only good players.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Looks like the coach was saying "We can't challenge"

Forget what the rules are for kicks. Not sure how the Canucks coaches would allow play to just go on without pressuring refs to look at it. Bar never seems that high for refs to look, and that seemed like actually a kick.

Preds dominating.

"The Canucks are underdogs now because of goalie injuries"

Only useful Canucks in game 3 and 4 end up being the goalies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad