GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
More of a reflection of the way the team is playing in front of him rather than his play.

Colorado has had free reign to move the puck around in the Jets end, and the Jets just have no answer for it.
Jets sitting back too much and trying to play patient against a team that victimizes others with quick play. Just not a great way to play against the Avs.

Reactions: yukoner88

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
The Avs are a machine. I think goaltending is the only thing that can stop them.
Of course, it also helps that they get 4+ PPs every game seemingly.

Reactions: Captain Fantastic

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Sandbagging for the ideal matchup. As expected the Jets are nothing.
The Jets aren't putting up much resistance but the Avs, especially at home, are incredibly tough to contain. We all joke about Refalanche and they consistently get a ridiculous amount of PPs but a lot of that is due to them overwhelming opponents with speed and forcing penalties.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I’d love to beat LA in 5 and just wait for Vancouver and Nashville to finish their 7 game series (hopefully)
Neither of those teams scare me

Reactions: yukoner88

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
The Jets aren't putting up much resistance but the Avs, especially at home, are incredibly tough to contain. We all joke about Refalanche and they consistently get a ridiculous amount of PPs but a lot of that is due to them overwhelming opponents with speed and forcing penalties.
If it wasn’t for Georgiev shutting down in game one this series is finished. But it’s important to go with who got you there.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey

LOL. A Celly destorys EP.

Can;t believe they are going to be paying him $11.6 million a year.

Thank god they are playing Vegas in the next round and we don't have to worry about either of them for now.

Reactions: TheNumber4

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Decide to clean my room instead of watching the Canucks game.

Decide to turn on the NHL Sirius station to have it on in the background.

The station is playing a special on USA's miracle on ice from 1980 instead of airing the current NHL action. What a f***in joke of an operation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad