GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Some parents, letting some 10 year old kid act like a f***ing clown.

"f*** Jack Campbell"
Me:
c4PXlM.gif

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
I like this tweet from Stauffer.

Toronto core are so soft, I’ll never forget the fact that Keefes big great idea to help loosen up the players was to allow them to play music in practice. I know I’m talking about practice but it’s practice. If you’re gonna practice soft you’re gonna play soft. Such a gloves on hobby before job mentality with Toronto.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
"f*** Jack Campbell"
Me:
c4PXlM.gif

Trash like that and the dozens of pure cringe videos are case in point why they were the most hated fanbase on these boards during the 7uongo and Faildins era. With the way their fairweather, clueless dipshit fans are on the mains, it won't take long for that to be the case again

Flames fans weren't even close to this bad during the BoA, which is absurd

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Trash like that and the dozens of pure cringe videos are case in point why they are they were the most hated fanbase on these boards during the 7uongo and Faildins era. With the way their fairweather, clueless dipshit fans are on the mains, it won't take long

Flames fans weren't even close to this bad during the BoA, which is absurd

I remember how we acted making the playoffs after a long decade of darkness. Not even remotely close whatsoever to what those fairweather nuck fans are acting like. Reeks the same way like when leaf fans chanted "We want Florida." You'd think its 2011 all over again with nuck fans and their pathetic arrogant behavior.

In before those idiots burn the city down again.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
I know this might be a hot take, but I always just feel like the Canes are missing that next level to push deep into the playoffs. I know it's throwing stones in glass houses and all that, but it just feels like the Canes lack that extra ingredient of a series breaker. The team is just all really good to decent players.

Maybe they'll prove me wrong. On the flip side, I feel like NYR has a handful of players capable of shifting gears into the next level. I'd be shocked if the Canes won, but it's still early.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
I know this might be a hot take, but I always just feel like the Canes are missing that next level to push deep into the playoffs. I know it's throwing stones in glass houses and all that, but it just feels like the Canes lack that extra ingredient of a series breaker. The team is just all really good to decent players.
Svech and Aho both have the talent to be that, but I don't know if they have the tenacity.

Part of the other problem too is that RBA coaches the team to go all-out "Sutter-style" all through the regular season. As a result, they've had a lot of divisional titles and regular season success, but by the time they reach the playoffs, there's nothing left.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I know they're good but the Canes bore me to tears, they're like the Nashville of the east for me. Just something about those markets and the way those teams play is just very vanilla, just very uninteresting.

Also, can Dallas please show up in a big game for a change and please extinguish the LTIRs? They SHOULD beat Vegas but you just don't know if Dallas will show up.

Reactions: bellagiobob

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Not a fan of either of these teams, Canes because of ‘06, and the Rags because they are one of those teams that can hold other teams hostage for players that only want to play there. Hold my nose and will cheer for the small market team. Cheer really isn’t even the right word, more like I don’t care but if I absolutely have to pick a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad