Around the League - 2022-23 Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I switched from the Jays game when they were leading 7-0.
It aint over yet, they’re kicking it and throwing it around like last year.

I haven’t watched but a few innings so I can’t really judge them, do you think there’s anything to get excited about this year? Maybe a wildcard?

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
It aint over yet, they’re kicking it and throwing it around like last year.

I haven’t watched but a few innings this year so I can’t really judge them, do you think there’s anything to get excited about this year? Maybe a wildcard?
The bullpen sucks, I don't think they will go anywhere given how ridiculous AL East is.

Reactions: Nineteen67

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Why can't we play a team with Brossoit in net? This guy has been complete garbage this series.

I knew when Draisaitl was scoring from behind the net Vegas was in trouble.

I'm just hoping Samsonov doesn't pull a Brossoit tomorrow because he's been complete trash the first 2 games.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Funny the Oilers didn’t turtle after going up 2-0. Leafs should be watching this game on how to keep the foot on the throat.

Leafs would never get this many PP's, let's be honest. The officials are too scared of being criticized for catering to the Leafs so Florida was getting away with penalty after penalty because the Leafs already had 2 PP's.

The PP's in this game are already 5-1 Edmonton.

You can't tell me Vegas is a dirtier team than Florida who was the second most penalized team in the NHL in the regular season.

However, if the Leafs are up 2-0 in powerplays - anything goes for Florida. They will not get another penalty until after the Leafs get one. So if the Leafs play clean, Florida gets away with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad