Around the league 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
the knights are running circles around the sharks lol
SJ looks bad, Erik Karlsson is a -3 lol. Bad Goal Jones is carrying over his performance from last season.

What is underlooked is Donskoi is gone from SJ, he was a good depth scorer for them. Losing Pavelski + Donskoi is alot of scoring missing.
They may not have enough offense to make up for how many Jones lets in.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Another short handed goal for Golden Knights. How much is left on Martin Jones contract ?

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Another short handed goal for Golden Knights. How much is left on Martin Jones contract ?

That was Dell who gave that up.

Sharks have actually dominated this third. Hopefully they wear themselves out trying to chase a game they’re out off and don’t have anything left in the tank against us tomorrow.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
That was Dell who gave that up.

Sharks have actually dominated this third. Hopefully they wear themselves out trying to chase a game they’re out off and don’t have anything left in the tank against us tomorrow.
A million penalty minutes for them tonight.....they seem frustrated and are playing like it.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
A million penalty minutes for them tonight.....they seem frustrated and are playing like it.

Vegas owns them and is in their head. Reminds me of us against Dallas back in like 2008 where they absolutely owned us and our guys would lose their shit against them.

Reactions: Doothpick

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Buffalo wins 7 to 2 vs NJ
NJ needs a better goalie if they want to make the playoffs. That was their big question mark entering the season.

I think NYR will make the playoffs as the 8th or 7th seed. I don't see NJ making it with those goalies of theirs.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Congrats to the Kings on blowing four separate 1-goal leads to lose to friggin Edmonton.

Connor McDavid might be god himself on skates, but they gave up 6 goals to a team that has 2.5 NHL-caliber players and whatever remains of the corpse of James Neal up front? Epic fail.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I'm not sure what Edmonton is doing with their goal horn. It sounds really bad with that extra note.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Dallas fans say Cogliano is a bad hockey player this year. They are stuck with him next season too.

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
I love that the first two goals were a direct result from Smith turning the puck over. The guy just can't control himself.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Dahlin is legit. Sabres are going to be so much better under Krueger.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Am I reading this correctly? The Lightning have TWO shots on goal in the final 40 minutes of regulation against Carolina, they're extremely fortunate they'll get a point out of it.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Tampa has not looked good so far. The only reason they’ve gotten a few points is because of Vasilevskiy and their sheer talent. They’ve pretty much been sleepwalking for a large portion of the games

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Am I reading this correctly? The Lightning have TWO shots on goal in the final 40 minutes of regulation against Carolina, they're extremely fortunate they'll get a point out of it.

Tampa has not looked good so far. The only reason they’ve gotten a few points is because of Vasilevskiy and their sheer talent. They’ve pretty much been sleepwalking for a large portion of the games

Tampa had 13 shots in the entire game vs Carolina's 44. They are not playing good hockey at all...

The frightening thing is that Aho is still pointless in 3 games for Carolina. They've been getting a ton of offense from their depth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs USA
    France vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $225.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Canada
    Norway vs Canada