Around the League 2018-19 v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Probably has been stated already, but how Chia wasn't able to trade for Koekkoek is beyond me. Would've been a cheap addition to the roster, instead Chicago gets another good deal within 2 weeks.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

I've been wanting to see this tracking technology for years. Gives so much more ACTUAL vs by proxy data on possession, zone time, skating, speed, movement etc. now you reall can analyze shifts, positions, etc. Not mentioned in the article is this will revolutionize coaching moments in game films as well. Also breakdowns of plays in telecasts. They've been doing less with the telestrator in recent years and its a tool that was helpful for illustrating plays. Now we have a bunch of other new toys. This will be a lot of fun for younger audience but I love this too.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

One of the most fortunate coaching careers ever (wins a cup by being able to play 2 hall of fame quality D 30 minutes each every game, constantly has had goalies doing backflips for him to make up for his horrible coaching) is running into another hiccup. I'm sure he'll be back and some other goalie will go prime hasek for him again.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Brings new meaning to the "Calgary Shames"

Not sure what the bigger shame us, he dives like a ***** or the refs call the penalty.

A guy walks into a brothel and says, "I'm a bit kinky, how much for total humiliation?"
The madam replies, "$50".
"Wow, what do I get for that," he says,
She says, "A Calgary Flames jersey and a season ticket!"

Reactions: McFuhryous

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Very true, but...damn...I just can't shake the temptation to see what Eakins does for them.

Can see it now.
“Perry Getzlaf Ritchie Manson we want to carry wood and chop water. The perfect game is a no hitter. Lots of veggies in the pregame pressers equals 2 points in the standings. Me ride bike long time! Bikey Bikey! Swarm defence because I know more about hockey!”

Getzlaf tells him to f*** off and Perry throws a water bottle at him. They walk out of the room.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Can see it now.
“Perry Getzlaf Ritchie Manson we want to carry wood and chop water. The perfect game is a no hitter. Lots of veggies in the pregame pressers equals 2 points in the standings. Me ride bike long time! Bikey Bikey! Swarm defence because I know more about hockey!”

Getzlaf tells him to **** off and Perry throws a water bottle at him. They walk out of the room.

Would Getz spitting all over the refs as he is screaming at them count as water chopping? Maybe Getz and Eakins will end up best buds :)

North

Jun 25, 2009
Would Getz spitting all over the refs as he is screaming at them count as water chopping? Maybe Getz and Eakins will end up best buds :)

Maybe Eakins can do the Grouse Grind with him.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
LOL, Philthy lost to Jersey..

upload_2019-1-12_15-32-9.png

I hope the Oilers win tonight and that would prolly really set EdmFlyersFan off..

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad