Around the League 2015/16 - Part IV

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
LMAO hextall absolutely destroys lombardi

how the **** can he sign kopitar with those boat anchor contracts. this is absolutely hilarious.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
When a move like this is made you question how that team won two cups in three years. :laugh:

Edit: With PHI retaining 50% on both and Lecavalier saying he will retire at the end of the year, it isn't too bad.

Last edited:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Wasn't there a rumor of RNH for Seth Jones?
If it was true, then Oilers just miss another opportunity to grab a young promising defenseman.

It's shocking that Edmonton wouldn't offer up just one of it's forwards for Seth Jones

Mcdavid
Hall
Eberle
RNH
Yakupov
Draisatl

Yes, they should keep all of those players and keep trotting out an AHL defense

You would think that Chiarellie is smart enough to do it, but noooooo

If it was just RNH for Seth Jones, then lol

No, if they had stones, they'd send McDavid to Nashville for Seth Jones and Filip Forsberg+ and then insulate their Nurse-Jones pairing by jettisoning the RNH/Eberle/Yakupov triumvirate for veteran defenseman, like...oh, I don't know - Jay Bouwmeester

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
even at 50% retention, philly wins this by a huge margin.

maybe lombardi can take sbisa/weber/bart off of our hands if hes trading assets for boat anchors.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Gives me such high hopes for Sbisa. Then I remember Benning thinks he's a top 4 and I :cry: :facepalm:

pitseleh

Jul 30, 2005
Vancouver
Hopefully this is a sign of the where the market will be when the Canucks sell. If a bottom pairing defender is worth a third, a borderline waiver fodder young player and taking on a negative value contract, then useful players should be worth a decent amount.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
Hopefully this is a sign of the where the market will be when the Canucks sell. If a bottom pairing defender is worth a third, a borderline waiver fodder young player and taking on a negative value contract, then useful players should be worth a decent amount.

Alternatively... it's going to cost Benning a fortune to turn this into a playoff team! :yo: :popcorn: :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad