Around the Dome v3.0 - Flames news & notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I agreed regard his comment but intentionally or not it is accurate....the sign of a weak team is all there to see but all he could do to improve the team was lucic?
Also core of the team is mentally weak and lazy. They give up too easy. He has done nothing to address that except some comments at the draft. Just drafting for more competitive players is not going to address the problems.

BT has done many good things but banking on Monahan, jankowski, Brodie and even johhny and wasting cap space on Neal, lucic and brouwer have been fatal mistakes.

This team needs a nuclear option

???

The Zucker deal that fell through because someone was a jackass and leaked info which likely freaked out Fenton, or the finalized Kadri deal that was nixed because Kadri was overly optimistic that the Leafs wouldn't find a team to tango and he'd stay in Toronto isn't an indicator that Treliving is trying and is just hiding behind comments? Come on man.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Double post
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I put this in the GDT earlier before I realized you had an Off Day Thread going.

Congratulations on the win last night. One thing for sure, not many teams could start a winning streak while dealing with a coaching scandal.

Shows a lot of character in that dressing room as well as their feelings towards that departed coach’s methods & message.
Cheers

C6410FC4-64A6-4989-9B0B-FDDC48050487.gif

P.S. I appreciate you folks being welcoming to this Canucks fan into your Team Threads. Some others have been a bit territorial, most have been friendly like your group.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad