Confirmed with Link: [ARI/WPG] Coyotes acquire Nathan Smith plus Brian Little (LTIR) for 2022 4th rd pick.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Trade isn’t made unless there’s some type of informal agreement

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
If one of McBain or Smith end up as good as Dvo then BA did a hell of a job churning the roster to get younger. If either are just very solid 3C's that can slot up a line he also did a fantastic job with asset management. He's making this look easy right now.

Reactions: YotesFan47

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I'm new to your forum and know Nate. I've been following him for a long time, if there are any questions you have about him i might be able to help answer them. Congrats on the smith pickup, I hope he does well for you guys
Does this kid have top 6 potential? Thanks.

Shehatesme22

Jun 25, 2018
lol I'm not much of a hockey guy but Nate excelled in every team he played. He played roller hockey for a while then transitioned into ice.
He was a 3rd round pick of the jets and a Florida boy going to the farthest north team...lol

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
lol I'm not much of a hockey guy but Nate excelled in every team he played. He played roller hockey for a while then transitioned into ice.
He was a 3rd round pick of the jets and a Florida boy going to the farthest north team...lol

Ah, okay, that might explain the "he didn't learn to ice skate until he was 11"...kinda like that girl from Ocala who just won an Olympic medal in speed skating.

What part of FL is he from? (I'm the resident Florida Man here, from Titusville but live in greater Phoenix)

Reactions: Summer Rose

Shehatesme22

Jun 25, 2018
Ah, okay, that might explain the "he didn't learn to ice skate until he was 11"...kinda like that girl from Ocala who just won an Olympic medal in speed skating.

What part of FL is he from? (I'm the resident Florida Man here, from Titusville but live in greater Phoenix)
Hudson, Fl
about 45 min north of Tampa or about 2 hours from Titusville On the west coast of Florida (the nature coast)

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
I read somewhere that the Coyotes will burn a year of his ELC.
That’s usually a given with college players signing after their season is over. The same will happen with McBain. But Smith will have to wait until Minnesota State’s season is over to sign.

GhostofTommyBolin

Aug 18, 2016
Chandler, AZ
Not sure what "Burn a Year" means but I'm going to guess he will play the last 10 games.
He means they'll agree to count this season as the first year of his ELC basically, so next season is the 2nd of the 3-year ELC, allowing him to become a restricted free agent one year earlier. Normally a guy would sign and next season would be the 1st year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad