Proposal: ARI - PIT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
He's a 30-40 point 24 year old powerforward who has been getting better every year and is going to continue getting better.

He scored at a 21 point pace a year ago.

He’s a 40 point guy this year because he’s playing 18 minutes a night and someone has to score on Arizona.

I like the Yotes. I watch them a lot. Crouse is getting a 1st and meh prospect if he is moved. I imagine they are planning on moving him given the upcoming contract status.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
This is always such a lame response. Pens fans have a penchant for this type of nonsense.

I'd say being a fanbase known for nonsense is better than being a fanbase known for burning cities down

Reactions: BillyOcean

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
I'm sure BA will take the first offer he gets, let's ignore the fact that Crouse was drafted in the 1st himself, that he hasn't been linked to any trades up till now, that every article says we're asking for a kings ransom, that we've had 3 GM's who haven't traded him, that BA has traded pretty much quite literally everyone else of value, he's in a career year and has been progressing every year, while also being the first year he gets any ice time and is under a new coach. I'm sure his value will be garbage, just like Garland's and Dvorak's value was.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I'm sure BA will take the first offer he gets, let's ignore the fact that Crouse was drafted in the 1st himself, that he hasn't been linked to any trades up till now, that every article says we're asking for a kings ransom, that we've had 3 GM's who haven't traded him, that BA has traded pretty much quite literally everyone else of value, he's in a career year and has been progressing every year, while also being the first year he gets any ice time and is under a new coach. I'm sure his value will be garbage, just like Garland's and Dvorak's value was.

1st and a meh prospect is not garbage. It’s what Coleman got and he wasn’t an upcoming RFA.

Seravalli reported that teams are calling about Crouse.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
1st and a meh prospect is not garbage. It’s what Coleman got and he wasn’t an upcoming RFA.

Seravalli reported that teams are calling about Crouse.

Coleman got a 1st and a pretty good prospect. Not a meh one.

Like I said, people have been calling about Crouse for years. Doesn't mean he's going. It's funny that you think being an RFA detracts from his value when we've seen that arbitration favors the team usually and that it's the team who has all the leverage. This isn't Taylor Hall we're talking about.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Like many players on the Coyotes, Crouse has benefitted from actual coaching this year because Andre Tourigny is a great coach and Rick Tocchet is a total shithead.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
How much influence does Brian Burke have in Pittsburgh? You know a player like Lawson Crouse gets him hot.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
good thing Coyotes fans don’t run the team.
Nobody posting on hfboards runs any team, so let's just shut it down.

Lybushkin + 3rd for POJ sounds great.

No interest in trading Crouse for more futures.
I’m just saying Crouse didn’t have the contract certainty that Coleman did. That effects his value to a contender given a lot of them are f***ed cap wise.
Affects.

Reactions: Mosby

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
How much influence does Brian Burke have in Pittsburgh? You know a player like Lawson Crouse gets him hot.
Well based on the moves he has little to no influence as the pens remain the softest team in the NHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad