Are you happy that the season is closer or sad that the summer is going?

Season vs summer

• Happy

Votes: 56 47.1%
  • Sad

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Both

Votes: 40 33.6%

• Total voters

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Sad that summer is ending and sad that hockey is about to begin because I have to watch yet another season of that shitshow under Mike "I cannot be fired" Sullivan's guidance.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Minnesota Knudsens

Apr 22, 2024
I’m a summer person, and this particular summer has been awesome. Lots of great times visiting Philly and camping up north. At a cottage right now, but the weather ain’t so hot.

But the start of hockey season is always amazing, and I’m thinking about a Flames trip before they shut down the Saddledome. Also a trip to Nashville to see the Preds. Plus my kid plays hockey and he’s a lot of fun to watch.

Evergreen

This summer has been disgustingly hot here in PA and I’m missing hockey greatly. Looking forward to the fall and the return of cooler weather and of course hockey.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Summer blows unless you are 15 years old that’s still in school getting the 2 months off.

Imgoingtowork

Apr 15, 2024
Europe
Winter - feeling better
Summer - nice
Fall - reason is new season begins
Spring - reason is long regular season veins

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Happy that the season is getting closer, this has been a pretty unbearably hot summer.
This. f*** this entire summer. I can handle paddle boarding in 100-106 degree heat but every time I want to go out to the lake it's a forecast of 110-115 and it doesn't matter how much I jump in the water, that kind of heat would cook me and I'd be out of commission the rest of the day.

Bring back hockey.

Reactions: Evergreen

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I love summer and I love hockey. So I'm sad to watch summer go but happy hockey is on the way. At least I always have something to love year round, though.

Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Why would I be sad about summer going? No more heat, no more mosquitoes, can't wait for winter.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
This. f*** this entire summer. I can handle paddle boarding in 100-106 degree heat but every time I want to go out to the lake it's a forecast of 110-115 and it doesn't matter how much I jump in the water, that kind of heat would cook me and I'd be out of commission the rest of the day.

Bring back hockey.
One of my favourite summer spots to slip out of reality for a day has partially burnt down.

Central Air has been on nonstop all summer.

I’ve barely taken the tops off my vehicles just so I can have the nice cool AC blowing :laugh:

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
Yeah I live in a town that translates to “people of the snow”. You can tell others here have no idea about that kinda life. I’m not a kid and I am super sad when summer ends

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad