Are we in Canada paranoid about 2026 or should we not be worried?

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
After going from a TOP prospect to someone who some have listed outside the Top 10, it is nice to see Michael Misa tearing things up to start the season.

Last edited:

Nucks2001

Jul 6, 2023
After going from a top prospect to someone who some have listed outside the Top 10, it is nice to see Michael Misa tearing things up to start the season.
Do not know a single person that had Michael Misa outside of their top 10. He’s just too good. Whoever they are may not have been watched him play

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I realize the NHL season hasn't started yet, but HFB is a shell of its former self. Not sure if it's all the painful ads but it is DEAD in here.

Last edited:
Reactions: jigglysquishy

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I realize the NHL season hasn't started yet, but HFB is a shell of its former self. Not sure if it's all the painful ads but it is DEAD in here.
Not sure what you are expecting, people have given their thoughts on this subject, only so much you can say on it until future tournament results roll in.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
October 8/24

* Sam Bennett has turned into such a beast - how could we keep him off Canada's 4th line?

* I was hoping Shane Wright would be on fire to start the season. No such luck.

* Dylan Guenther making an immediate impact in Utah - 2 goals.

* Bedard was invisible in period one. After a LOT of sloppy play, Bedard finished with 2 assists.
Chicago is baaaaaaad.

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
October 9 / 2024...

* LAF with a big night.

* Connor Zary looking good.

* The 2020 Draft is going to be a Monster for Canada!

Last edited:

Nucks2001

Jul 6, 2023
Big Nights for Several Canadians Tonight!

-Stone and Theodore, 3pt nights each.
-Laf with a 2pt night
-Montembeault with a 48-save shutout
-MacKinnon and Makar with 2pt each
-Morrissey, Scheifele and Lowry with 2pt each

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
October 10/24

* The "Stank"(oven) with 3 points half way thru the game. That kid is something else.

* Dylan Guenther with his 3rd AND 4th goal of the season.

* Hoping Kent Johnson has a rebound season - nice start with 2 points tonight.

* Celebrini with the miracle first goal. Then he and his line forgot they need to play D and gave up a 2 on 1 goal. :)

Celebrini also had an assist. He looked GREAT early although he's was way too fancy at times.

Celebrini slowed down as the game went on. He got lazy in O.T. and it resulted in St Louis' winning goal.

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
October 11/24 :

* Mark Scheifele with a pair.

October 12/24 :

* LAF adding to his fast start with an assist. It's going to be hard to keep him off Team Canada.

* Sam Bennett as well - with his 3rd goal of the season.

* Dylan Guenther with his 5th of the season. Barret Hayton (remember him?) is producing.

* Young Kent Johnson with 2 goals (and an assist) in 2 games but where is Mr. Fantilli?

Edit : And just like that, young Adam has his first goal.

* Jonathan Huberdeau with a 4 point night - 3G and 2A in 2 games.

* Byfield keeps adding (2nd) assists. Where are the goals, big man?

Last edited:

Nucks2001

Jul 6, 2023
October 11/24 :

* Mark Scheifele with a pair.

October 12/24 :

* LAF adding to his fast start with an assist. It's going to be hard to keep him off Team Canada.

* Byfield keeps adding (2nd) assists. Where are the goals, big man?
If you had to choose one for 4 Nations, would it be Laf or Byfield?

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Janmark put Bedard into the boards and, to Bedard's credit, he got up ASAP. Bedard is struggling but manages to get an assist and remain PPG on the resulting PP. In his defense, EVERY time Bedard touches the puck he gets swarmed.

EDIT :

OH MY!!! What a goal by Bedard!!! WOW!

After Janmark put Bedard into the boards, Bedard flipped a switch. Just terrific in the 2nd half of the game.

Last edited:

Mathieukferland

Oct 11, 2020
Sloane Square, Chelsea, England
Janmark put Bedard into the boards and, to Bedard's credit, he got up ASAP. Bedard is struggling but manages to get an assist and remain PPG on the resulting PP. In his defense, EVERY time Bedard touches the puck he gets swarmed.

EDIT :

OH MY!!! What a goal by Bedard!!! WOW!

After Janmark put Bedard into the boards, Bedard flipped a switch. Just terrific in the 2nd half of the game.
I think tonight was the best game I’ve seen him play since entering the league, responsible defensively, made a few great defensive plays on McDavid and Draisaitl, always finding the open man, drove play at a high rate, and nearly pulled off the assist of the century:

When he is going to play on Canada he gives them a quick strike capability that few in the world have

Reactions: ORRFForever

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I think tonight was the best game I’ve seen him play since entering the league, responsible defensively, made a few great defensive plays on McDavid and Draisaitl, always finding the open man, drove play at a high rate, and nearly pulled off the assist of the century:

When he is going to play on Canada he gives them a quick strike capability that few in the world have
Yes, that was terrific.

I kept noticing the swarming of Bedard every time he touched the puck - it would be nice if opposition teams had someone else to worry about on Chicago besides Bedard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad