GDT: Are We Digging In Yet? Oilers vs Canes, 7PM on SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Hyman will be lucky to get to 20 this year
I did say on the mains in the who will have a regression thread this year that Hyman would be lucky to get 20-25. He's over produced on his contract and has been so good that it was only a matter of time for him to regress, and that isn't saying anything bad about him. 20 goals is still great for 5 mil player that we were told we would regret the contract

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I did say on the mains in the who will have a regression thread this year that Hyman would be lucky to get 20-25. He's over produced on his contract and has been so good that it was only a matter of time for him to regress, and that isn't saying anything bad about him. 20 goals is still great for 5 mil player that we were told we would regret the contract
It just makes sense as it has been a pattern with the team that different players take turns slumping or exploding. RNH had that 100+ point season a couple years ago

Of course it's still early enough for anything to happen. I doubt this us Kulak's year to explode offensively. Maybe Nurse

Reactions: Oilslick941611

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Kulak had as many points as RNH, Hyman, Arvidsson and Bouchard combined coming into this game. Who would have guessed that.

RNH and Bouch each have an assist tonight so I guess they are "busting out?"

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
I agree with you in principle, but I think he ends up flirting with 30. The PP can’t stay cold for ever, but last year might be his Cheechoo year. Though I think he’ll have a better back half of his career vs Cheechoo who fell off the face of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad