Are There Any Players You Didn't Like But Started Liking Or Liked But Started Disliking?

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
kevin fiala. when i saw him briefly on the wild the guy looked fast, a goal scorer.
the guy is just bizarre in that he looks great from time to time but at others he is a comedy of errors to the point of being hilarious. BRAIN DEAD. bill guerin screwed rob blake so bad in that trade its incredible. kings gave up brock faber plus for this lad

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Radko Gudas. Hated him for all the dirty shit he did. Was against the Panthers signing him, but he finally got it through his head to stop trying to kill guys with cheap shots. He was just a tough guy that played hard and his team mates loved him.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
As a Wings fan, I feel like Patrick Kane fits the bill. Despised him when he was with Chicago (due to the rivalry) but now that he's a Wing, he's very cool with me. My friend and I even joked while we went to Training Camp this year, how insane it was that we were excited to meet Kane.

Crosby is a unique case, cause on the ice I still dont care for him. But I do respect his talent, and how classy he is off the ice. I would just rather not see him with anything else the rest of his career lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad