Value of: Arber Xhekaj

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
Ok no worries carry on. I'll just ignore you next time
Wow, you have changed my mind completely with your genius riposte. The facts, figures & logical conclusions have overwhelmed me. Arber Xhekaj is clearly worth several high firsts...
Habs aren't interested in moving, loved what he did this past week.

Haha, looks like he has caused a few fan folks from other teams to get their panties in a knot.
Nobody is suggesting you want to move him. Just that he isn't worth much....

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
Wow, you have changed my mind completely with your genius riposte. The facts, figures & logical conclusions have overwhelmed me. Arber Xhekaj is clearly worth several high firsts...

Nobody is suggesting you want to move him. Just that he isn't worth much....
Was never trying to change your mind. You said he was worst player on a team with guys like Anderson and Gallagher ... IDK what to say bro you can have this one it's ok

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
Waivers lmao, wow.

Xhekaj easily worth a 1st. I can't find link but there were teams calling Hughes last year about Arber and they were offering a 1st.

Even if you don't believe that, I remember when Monahan and chiarot were also not fetching a 1st according to some experts here.

Same sh*t different player
Dude. I like the guy... but (some of) the criticisms against him have some basis in fact. A 1st is a high bar, even if it were traded when draft position is know and was at the tail end of the round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad