Value of: Arber Xhekaj

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
In 2022-23, Xhekaj got 18 minor and drew 16 minor. So 2 mores than he drew
IN 2023-2024, he got 23 minor and drew 16 agains. So 7 mores

Talk about trying to downgrade a player for nothing
Not sure of your source but according to evolving hockey

22/23 19 taken, 6 drawn
23/24 23 taken, 12 drawn

Add in the fact that is in less than 1500min. 95 games, that's indeed very bad.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241003_160043_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241003_160043_Chrome.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1

conFABulator

Apr 11, 2021
A Montreal fan came on the Leaf boards and gave a pretty unbiased opinion, at least in my opinion, of what Xhekaj brings to the team.

His opinion was that having an enforcer or tough guy as one of your six defenseman is not a great scenario.

He felt that losing a defenseman for 5 minutes, 7 minutes, 17 minutes, or a game is never a good trade off when the other team is losing a fourth line forward, I think that's an important perspective in assessing what Xhekaj brings to his team.

Reactions: Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
You don't like him, we got that, you can leave this thread maybe
Ok, only people that like WiFi are allowed on this thread? f*** that - take it to your own board then.

Habs fans on here saying he is worth a first...WTF. Guy will be available in waivers soon enough.

Reactions: Xirik

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Ok, only people that like WiFi are allowed on this thread? f*** that - take it to your own board then.

Habs fans on here saying he is worth a first...WTF. Guy will be available in waivers soon enough.
You're from London and have quite the signature.. Leave me alone will you, go back to foot

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
Are we pretending that having one of the hardest shots in the league is not a good asset to have?

Xhekaj would make the bottom pairing over several of the guys you have, especially considering that a lot of them are over 30, and teams will prefer to play the 23 year old developing big mean and physical dman over the 30 something year old declining dman.

Xhekaj can also play the right side, so the option to put him on the right, or put him on the left and put the other ld on the right, are there.
rebuilding teams like the habs. contending teams prefer veterans.

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022

Waivers lmao, wow.

Xhekaj easily worth a 1st. I can't find link but there were teams calling Hughes last year about Arber and they were offering a 1st.

Even if you don't believe that, I remember when Monahan and chiarot were also not fetching a 1st according to some experts here.

Same sh*t different player

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
Waivers lmao, wow.

Xhekaj easily worth a 1st. I can't find link but there were teams calling Hughes last year about Arber and they were offering a 1st.

Even if you don't believe that, I remember when Monahan and chiarot were also not fetching a 1st according to some experts here.

Same sh*t different player
Monahan and Xhekaj are VERY different players. WiFi had been the worst player on a terrible team. In what world does that get you a first?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241004_005329_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20241004_005329_X.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 0

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
Easily.
Xhekaj would make the bottom pairing of any team in the league.

He’s never even been a full time bottom pairing defenseman on the Habs and they’ve been one of the worst teams in the league the last couple of years.

Can he turn himself into a good #6 for a playoff team? Sure, he might get there.

Is he that now? No.

Is any team giving up a lot to trade for him? No.

If his name was John Brown and he played in Washington, no one would care. He’s got a cult following because of his funky name, unique story, and because it’s Montreal.

• Haha
Reactions: Habby4Life

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Habs aren't interested in moving, loved what he did this past week.

Haha, looks like he has caused a few fan folks from other teams to get their panties in a knot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad