Value of: Arber Xhekaj

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Bottom pairing d man who can throw his weight around and provide protection for your superstars.

Habs are flush with d-men and he may get squeezed out.

Hit me with your best offer!
Protection for stars?
If anything his antics make your superstars targets.

Wouldn't be surprised that Suzuki, Caufield etc pay the price for his antics. They can be assaulted from goons without much league wide remorse

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
The OP -is- a Habs fan.

And the other Habs fans are telling him "We're going to keep him, thanks."

It's like a weird echo chamber.

• Haha
Reactions: waitin425

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
Protection for stars?

Wouldn't be surprised that Suzuki, Caufield etc pay the price for his antics. They can be assaulted from goons without much league wide remorse
That sort of thing happened to the Canadiens before Xhekaj joined the team, not after. Remember Samuel Montembault getting leveled by Zack Kassian?

Reactions: Jeune Poulet

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
That sort of thing happened to the Canadiens before Xhekaj joined the team, not after. Remember Samuel Montembault getting leveled by Zack Kassian?
And you think in the middle of a battle Kassian would be thinking about Xhekaj before hitting someone?

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Protection for stars?

does this seem like a realistic scenario to you or does it just feel good for you to type it out.

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
And you think in the middle of a battle Kassian would be thinking about Xhekaj before hitting someone?
I think Kassian would know if the other team had someone who could exact retribution, or if the other team had no one willing to stand up for their teammates.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I like the guy, but I feel he's starting to become a bit of a bone head, lol.

I compared him to an Adam McQuaid, but McQuaid wasn't dirty at all.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Might give a 3rd to keep him in Montreal's line up. 6 GA in 58 minutes of 5v5 TOI.
Please send over the 3rd as he continues to bully the Sens while the fans check under their bed to see if he’s there before going to sleep. What a steal, didn’t know Dorion was still the GM by giving out picks like candy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad