Player Discussion Arber Xhekaj: The Sheriff

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
He still gets beat one on one more often then be should.

At one point Parayko just blew by him way too easily.

Decent game though.

I was saying to @JoelWarlord that he's gotten beat wide too many times and they've cut to the net. He should be knocking people's heads off their body if they try to cut to the inside against him.

Reactions: Andrei79

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Marty hates this guy.

Before Saturday’s game, Xhekaj had a conversation with St. Louis. A good conversation. It helped immensely.

Anyone who thought St. Louis hated Xhekaj based on those comments Friday should probably hear Xhekaj talk about that conversation himself.

“I had a good talk with Marty, and it was, just, relax. I was overthinking things. I was too worried about things I couldn’t control. Just clear my mind. I know I’m a good player, so just play the game. And it went well,” Xhekaj said. “He definitely helps me a lot and definitely tells me, like, ‘Just play, man. You know what to do out there. Don’t worry about anything, just play.’

“It feels good to hear that from your coach. So it definitely helped my game.”

phillytennis

Mar 4, 2012
Hire the best beat coach available and a translator lol. Get with the 2000s. F the French media.
There are plenty of coaches that speak French and English....the best coach ever Scotty Bowman is from Montréal (Verdun)...can speak both French and English.
Jim Montgomery...great coach...from Montréal....speaks both French and English.
Plenty of great hockey minds in Québec.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad