Player Discussion Arber Xhekaj: The Sheriff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Yeah, I have absolutely ZERO problem with what Xhekaj did to that jabroni for the Leafs. I have more of a problem that he’s the only one that we can depend upon to stick up for any player.

That’s what a leader does, he takes things into his own hands and makes sure that the opposing team knows that if they want to hurt our guys, they will receive their comeuppance. It’s pretty ridiculous that the jabroni tried to pretend he couldn’t see Xhekaj and “didn’t know he was there,” but karma has a way of finding people.

Give him the “A” and have him mentor Josh Anderson. Can’t wait until his brother joins the team.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Yeah, I have absolutely ZERO problem with what Xhekaj did to that jabroni for the Leafs. I have more of a problem that he’s the only one that we can depend upon to stick up for any player.

That’s what a leader does, he takes things into his own hands and makes sure that the opposing team knows that if they want to hurt our guys, they will receive their comeuppance. It’s pretty ridiculous that the jabroni tried to pretend he couldn’t see Xhekaj and “didn’t know he was there,” but karma has a way of finding people.

Give him the “A” and have him mentor Josh Anderson. Can’t wait until his brother joins the team.
I would think, this will all now galvanize the habs this year, and every man on the team will learn about how to win as a team, and how to respond as a team.

Also...........Karma needs to find it's way on to the Leafs roster, sooner than later.
Season opener will be fun!!

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
I would think, this will all now galvanize the habs this year, and every man on the team will learn about how to win as a team, and how to respond as a team.

Also...........Karma needs to find it's way on to the Leafs roster, sooner than later.
Season opener will be fun!!

I’m rather glad we aren’t hearing much from the organization on this. If something accidental happens, oopsies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad