Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G - Sebastian Cossa

Votes: 50 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
I picked Cossa (as a former goalie :cool: ) but I do struggle with creating any meaningful separation of the top 5, they all will most likely all be significant contributors at slightly differing time frames for the wings in the coming years.

Oddly, I suspect of the list, Kasper is the one from the group to be the first wings regular, I suspect by the end of next season at the latest, possibly out of camp depending on SY summer moves (or lack of).

Reactions: wingerdinger

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
Was torn between Kasper and Cossa because they both had really good seasons. Ended up giving a slight edge to Kasper for the sole reason that I think he's a little bit closer to making a contribution on the Wings, but I could have easily gone the other way.

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
I don’t hate offensive rhd. I also like ASP a lot but he’s still a project right now.

Ps you have cooties and your feet stank.
How is he a project? He’s one of the top scoring D-men in the SHL. Sure there are some things in his game he could work on, but he’s far and away from being a “project”.

Crunchy

Jan 27, 2020
Cossa has the ceiling of being one of the faces of a franchise, does Kasper?

Christien

May 1, 2010
Sebastian Cossa, again. He's a starting goalie in the AHL, the Griffins best player. The difference from last year is crazy, and I like his development a lot

Reactions: Realgud

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
How is he a project? He’s one of the top scoring D-men in the SHL. Sure there are some things in his game he could work on, but he’s far and away from being a “project”.

Lots to work on in his own end. The scoring is great but ASP has to still clean up his defending.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I don’t hate offensive rhd. I also like ASP a lot but he’s still a project right now.
(pssssst… they’re all projects)

I go Cossa here, but this thread spasm’d on my phone when I went to vote, so I actually voted for Soderblom ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Wow
Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
(pssssst… they’re all projects)

I go Cossa here, but this thread spasm’d on my phone when I went to vote, so I actually voted for Soderblom ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I get it. They're all projects. Some are bigger projects than others. If ASP can't clean up his defensive game he'll have a hard time making Detroit as a lower pair guy that gets sheltered. If Kasper doesn't develop as well as expected he's taking Andrew Copp's job centering a shutdown line.

You also have cooties and stinky feet now.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
I get it. They're all projects. Some are bigger projects than others. If ASP can't clean up his defensive game he'll have a hard time making Detroit as a lower pair guy that gets sheltered. If Kasper doesn't develop as well as expected he's taking Andrew Copp's job centering a shutdown line.

Who's feet don't stink? That's the real question

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007

You're saying Kasper has a higher floor, which I agree with, although I don't think the discrepancy in floor between the two is as large as you make it out to be :neener:

I keep my feet clean, but I'll never forget the guy in basic training who got some weird foot fungus and, come to find out, he had never washed his feet in his life. He said something about the how when he showers the soap from the rest of his body runs down and over his feet and that washes them. *gag*

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
lol, I don't get the hate you have for offensive RHD but I'm glad you are being true to yourself.
I don't hate offensive RHD, and totally respect what he did this season. I am just skeptical of all undersized offensive defensemen until I see them trying to defend in the defensive zone in North American pro hockey. No one wants to admit it, but size does still matter in this game.

dtown77

Dec 29, 2005
I would have hoped by now that Yzerman and company would have ferreted out the prospects who are potential busts and traded them out for value. That's what I was hoping for at the trade deadline. The value on some of these prospects will never be higher then it is right now.. But who?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad