Anyone going to the game on Wednesday? A favor to ask

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Hey guys!

Anyone here going to the game on Wednesday with an actual hardcopy ticket (not a print out) I can have after the game or after you've been let in? I'm trying to collect them for all the games I see in other stadiums as souvenirs.

The ticket booth in San Jose wouldn't print me one even though I had a print out so I had to ask around the other attendees. I figured I'd ask here ahead of time before I go bothering the Ducks fans at the game :laugh:

Thanks!

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Hey guys!

Anyone here going to the game on Wednesday with an actual hardcopy ticket (not a print out) I can have after the game or after you've been let in? I'm trying to collect them for all the games I see in other stadiums as souvenirs.

The ticket booth in San Jose wouldn't print me one even though I had a print out so I had to ask around the other attendees. I figured I'd ask here ahead of time before I go bothering the Ducks fans at the game :laugh:

Thanks!

Does your print out have your name on it? If it does, tell them you need to reprint your ticket and all you need to do is show them your ID and they usually will reprint the ticket for you (I wouldn't show them the printed out version, just ask them if you can get your ticket reprinted).

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
If I go you can have mine, but only if the flames beat the Kings tonight ;)

Okay, I held my end of the bargain... :D

Does your print out have your name on it? If it does, tell them you need to reprint your ticket and all you need to do is show them your ID and they usually will reprint the ticket for you (I wouldn't show them the printed out version, just ask them if you can get your ticket reprinted).

Unfortunately not. I purchased it from Stubhub so it has someone else's name on it.

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
I used to like collecting ticket stubs too, but it's almost impossible to do these days with the printable tickets. It sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad