Speculation: Another year of this Bluc **** (The 2024-25 season thread)

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
@Lt Dan paint me like one of your french girls
You don't happen to have the Heart of the Ocean, do you?

I mean outside of trading a first or byfield and Clarke I don’t care what he does as long as it ends up in him and Luc taking their egos back to the golf course. We are 100% going back to step 3 of 10 in a rebuild anyway it’s inevitable.

Hey as long as the in-game entertainment is stellar...oh, wait.

titanic-band.jpg

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
Look, are we the best team in the league? No. But are we at least a pretty good team? Also no. But do we at least have a promising prospect pipeline? Still no. But are we in line for a good pick this year? Also somehow no. But do we at least have a lot of cap space? No we do not. But do we have a competent management group? Definitely not. But are our recent top picks at least looking like they’ll reach their potential? Hmm, curiously, also no.

Uh, wait. What the f***?
We have integrity, passion and family. And that’s what it’s really all about.

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Saw a redditor postgame say the Bluc era has been "nothing short of a MASSIVE wet fart."

He's right. Each night the team lines up its actually Blake taking an explosive dump at center ice for us fans to admire.

It's bold, really

Piston

Fire Luc and Blake
Jun 14, 2006
Santa Monica/Salt Lake
This looks like a really bad team. Got to give them 10 games to see if they can turn it around, but I sincerely hope that Blake has been told that he can't trade our #1 pick in the draft. Can't blame this on Hiller either, he's just playing the poor hand he's been dealt.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
I love how many of us got fooled by the statement Last Year's Hiller isn't the same as This Year's Hiller

it's the same damn human

then they say, oh but he was Handcuffed Hiller, wait until you meet Unleashed Hiller, totally a different guy

and we're like... yeah makes sense

this is how Politicians trick you into a 2nd mandate as well, Kings can teach us alot about life

at the end of the day, f*** blake what a tool

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad