Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Wonder why no Kulikov at practice

Looks like Bouchard is done for the season as well

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Thank god Connor is at practice !

That tumble he took last night scared the shit outta me.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I dont get why they split up

Ennis-Mcleod-Archi

That was an awesome 3rd line with a legit scoring punch. I dont get the idea of stacking both Neal/Chia on the same line. Poor Mcleod.

Tippett mixing up the lines every game. I thought he wanted to build up some chemistry going into the playoffs? I liked the McDrai + Pulju; KRY; and the Ennis/McLeod/Ardhibald lines a lot.

Reactions: Forgot About Drai

Oilers

Feb 13, 2016
I was really liking the Yamo, RNH and Kahun line.
It'll be great when Kassian makes his way back into the lineup. I'd love to see him in a top 6

GingerJesus28

This is the way
Feb 25, 2015
Saskatchewan
Happy birthday to the most memeable player in the league!

upload_2021-4-19_20-34-8.png

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Cup hunting
Kry line had nothing going last game. Kahun has at times looked decent on first line and particularly passing. We'll see.

I think its realized as well that its critical for Yama to bag a goal or two before playoffs. People look at the Kry line and think it was going great. They weren't producing a drop. Last game the will of the line, too, dropped after the first period. The line was still trying in first, but disappeared after. I think they spent some jump as well as all were working hard for a few games but didn't have as much in the tank last game.

Bouchard? I think they are unwrapping him as a less scouted weapon for the playoffs. The Coaching staff like him couldn't be clearer, so its the only answer I can think of that they are cloaking him in. Not showing all of your hand prior to playoffs. Regardless Bouchard will be a big part of Oilers hockey, hopefully this playoffs.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
I was really liking the Yamo, RNH and Kahun line.
It'll be great when Kassian makes his way back into the lineup. I'd love to see him in a top 6
KRY didnt produce despite looking good and seem too weak physically for playoffs.
Any lineup without Bouchard gets a thumbs down from me. f*** Tippett

OiledUp

Sep 17, 2011
Only fitting way to celebrate Jesse's birthday is with a meme and gif heavy thread right?

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Tired of the Canucks, but I have to say, they aren't nearly as hate-able as they used to be.

It's partially because they are awful.

They were much more unlikeable when everyone at the start of the season had them as one of the best 2 or 3 teams in the country.

Reactions: NedPlimpton

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I dont get why they split up

Ennis-Mcleod-Archi

That was an awesome 3rd line with a legit scoring punch. I dont get the idea of stacking both Neal/Chia on the same line. Poor Mcleod.
I never get anything this coach does when it comes to lines.

I am pretty sure chemistry plays an important role on lines. He changes up so much sh** that looks perfect sometimes. Then he wonders why players don't mesh ether.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
The thing I'll be looking for is the team getting off to a good start.

It's been a trend the last couple of weeks to be for the most part incompetent for the first 10 minutes of each game before they remember that they have to move their feet and actually shoot the puck on net to be able to score goals.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC

The 180 the relationship between Puljujarvi and the team has taken from even a year ago is remarkable. I don't think it's far fetched to say that he's working his way into the core group and to be honest, we all have Holland to thank. I'd say he's one of a handful of GMs in this league that would have had the patience and the savvy to work out this previously toxic situation with Puljujarvi and it could very well pay off big for both team and player, and fans as well for that matter because... who doesn't love this guy?...

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Players need to get pushed out of their comfort zones now and again to work on different parts of the game. Who plays and with whom doesn't have to make sense to the fan. These are well thought out strategical coaching moves to help the team grow.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Archibald instead of Kahun would have been better on McLine.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $800.00