Pre-Game Talk: Another game against Vancouver

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
:boredom:Umm... Yay?

Tired of the Canucks, but I have to say, they aren't nearly as hate-able as they used to be.

Also, I agree I think Archie and McLeod together makes more sense than this, but whatever.
Never thought I'd say this but... I'm starting to agree. Even Canuck fans seem more tolerable and chill than they once were even on their message boards. Back in the early 2010s, Canucks Community was basically Vancouver's version of Calgary Puck. Oh man oh man that place was toxic! :confused: The amount of insults thrown towards the Oilers and the city of Edmonton were plentiful. I was one of many Canadians delighted to watch the Bruins eliminate them in the 2011 cup final.

Guess either most of their idiot bandwagoners all jumped into the Pacific Ocean or they all just decided to eat humble pie now that the Canucks are a bad team and the Oilers are back on top. McDrai is lighting them up constantly and will continue to do so for quite some time. Now they know how we felt while watching the Sedin Brothers own us with their wizardry every time their team played the Oilers.

Last edited:

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
:boredom:Umm... Yay?

Never thought I'd say this but... I'm starting to agree. Even Canuck fans seem more tolerable and chill than they once were even on their message boards. Back in the early 2010s, Canucks Community was basically Vancouver's version of Calgary Puck. Oh man oh man that place was toxic! :confused: The amount of insults thrown towards the Oilers and the city of Edmonton were plentiful. I was one of many Canadians delighted to watch the Bruins eliminate them in the 2011 cup final.

Guess either most of their idiot bandwagoners all jumped into the Pacific Ocean or they all just decided to eat humble pie now that the Canucks are a bad team and the Oilers are back on top. McDrai is lighting them up constantly and will continue to do so for quite some time. Now they know how we felt while watching the Sedin Brothers own us with their wizardry every time their team played the Oilers.

It’s cyclical. We owned them in our dynasty years, they returned the favor during their so called glory years, and we have the upper hand a bit right now. Once they become a better team I’m sure we’ll be back to hating them. They don’t seem to have a lot of asshole players left, maybe Rousell and a few other plugs.

Oilers

Feb 13, 2016
KRY didnt produce despite looking good and seem too weak physically for playoffs.
Any lineup without Bouchard gets a thumbs down from me. f*** Tippett

Bouchard looks too good to keep out. I really hate that he's been on the taxi squad not playing AHL or NHL games.

I'm not a fan of Caleb Jones being a regular in the lineup. He occasionally makes some good plays, but usually follows it up with a bad one. He'll make a good read, intercept a pass, then give it up, stuff like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad