Value of: Andrew Copp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
This guy is going to get a monster contract this summer. I feel some team is going to overpay for him. Who do you see getting him? Don't believe the Jets can afford him after this season.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Probably will get somewhere between Hyman and Coleman money is my guess. He's a good player. Appleton, Lowry and Copp was a really nice third line.

Reactions: Adam da bomb

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
He's a good player but stats are boosted by the talent around him and someone will overpay giving him way more than what he's worth.

I mean, so feel as though he will somehow play with a center better than Adam Lowry or late career Paul Statsny.

If you throw him in the top six of most teams that are signing him he’s likely playing with talent comparable to Schief and PLD

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
I mean, so feel as though he will somehow play with a center better than Adam Lowry or late career Paul Statsny.

If you throw him in the top six of most teams that are signing him he’s likely playing with talent comparable to Schief and PLD
It's one of those HFBoards things. Individually according to HFBoards the Jets have no good players, yet somehow any Jet player with good stats, is a product of playing with good players.:huh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad